Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selling New-in-box P5 Disc Frame and Fork
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm selling a brand new-in-box Cervelo P5 Disc frame and fork, color black/black/graphite, size 51.

Please note: I’m only selling the frame and fork and associated hardware, NOT the seat post, basebar, extensions, bento or bottle (none of which I have). So the stock photo attached is just for reference for color, etc.

Backstory: I rode a 2007 P3C for a long, long time, then the integrated derailleur cracked off the frame. I made a warranty claim on the frame, and a few months ago, Cervelo, through 2nd Ave. Sports in Durango, awesomely replaced my P3C frame with this P5 Disc frame and fork. I would love to build it up and not sell it, but the components and wheels from my non-disc P3C (which I love) don't fit this frame.

Slowman did a write-up of the frameset here: http://www.slowtwitch.com/...o_s_New_P5_7191.html

The whole frameset retails for $5,500 (e.g. here: https://www.nbxbikes.com/...rameset-368685-1.htm). This has the 2020 colors.

Obviously willing to part with it for much less than retail!

Would also be willing to trade for a comparable road frame.

Thanks,
Scott Humphries

P.S. Before I edited it, this ad was for a full P5D frameset (basically what’s in the stock picture attached). That’s what I’d assumed Cervelo had sent me (and what’s written on the box I received). Fortunately, before selling it, I unpacked the box and realized Cervelo had just the frame and fork and associated hardware. Given that Cervelo sent me this in return for a 2022 warranty claim on a 2007 frame, I suppose I cannot complain.
Last edited by: shumphries: Jun 25, 23 12:40
Quote Reply
Re: Selling New-in-box P5 Disc Frameset [shumphries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, Do you still have it?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling New-in-box P5 Disc Frameset [hbeann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I still have it. Asking $2200 plus shipping. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shot you a PM!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sending pm now!

Re: Selling New-in-box P5 Disc Frameset [srathompson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the EX11 riser and either the 50 degree rise aero bars or S bars if the buyer is interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling New-in-box P5 Disc Frame and Fork [shumphries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent a pm. Still available?
Quote Reply