Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman survey about “events and partners” (tip: it’s only about partners)
Quote | Reply
Just spent however many minutes it was of my life providing Ironman with some data to help them figure out marketing ROI for their various commercial partners. The (very misleading) email asking me to do the survey said …

“IRONMAN is conducting research to learn your thoughts related to IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 events and our partners. We would like to invite you to participate in this online study. Your opinions will be combined with those of other IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 athletes and will be instrumental in IRONMAN’s continuous improvement.”

… so I thought fair enough here’s an opportunity to provide some constructive feedback … and I don’t mind if there’s some stuff about their marketing partners as it’s clearly also going to be about events (BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT SAYS IN THE EMAIL).

But, no - it’s 100% about the marketing partners, and 0% about the athlete experience. Not wishing to encourage another Ironman pile-one - and if you want to complete a brand survey then ‘crack on’ - but if you don’t you are now forewarned!
Quote Reply