Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Morelock
Last edited by: Morelock: May 11, 23 10:04
Re: Walker Brothers Revo Front Disc Wheel (Track) -$450 [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very tempting but I live too far from LA to pull the trigger. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Walker Brothers Revo Front Disc Wheel (Track) -$450 [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
Very tempting but I live too far from LA to pull the trigger. Good luck!

The drive from TN is pretty bad too :D

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Walker Brothers Revo Front Disc Wheel (Track) -$450 [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Decided to pull the plug on elite nationals this year with it being out in LA sadly.
Quote Reply
Re: Walker Brothers Revo Front Disc Wheel (Track) -$450 [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sometimes though, you just have to recognize a fantastic opportunity, and think ahead .
Quote Reply
Re: Walker Brothers Revo Front Disc Wheel (Track) -$450 [Dbeitel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! A 4 week old baby (hospital bills) and a Zipp 900 front collecting dust in my basement puts this in the want but not needed pile for now. With that said, I totally agree that it’s a great deal!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
Ha! A 4 week old baby (hospital bills) and a Zipp 900 front collecting dust in my basement puts this in the want but not needed pile for now. With that said, I totally agree that it’s a great deal!

don't worry, if it gets as much use going forward as it has since I bought it, you can still pick it up later as a nice graduation present :D :D

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully not!! I shared it to the Lexus velodrome riders page too.
Quote Reply