Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shimano DA 9250 Help
Quote | Reply
Hoping someone can share some words of wisdom and help me out. The Etube app updated the firmware for both my 9250 Rear Derailleur and Front Derailleur. Unfortunately now it seems my front derailleur will not shift from the big/small ring and vice versa. The front derailleur does respond in Etube when tweaking the front derailleur adjustment.

Any thoughts? Everything was fine until the firmware update. Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano DA 9250 Help [alohawolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pose your question in the Dura Ace thread over on Weight Weenies and you'll be more likely to get a response:

https://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=156208&p=1803395&hilit=new+dura+ace#p1803395

And check out bettershifting.com for tons of resources on DI2. The guy whose site it is often posts on Weight Weenies as TerryDi2C

You can always hit up Terry directly with your issue in the thread he started about the cheat sheets for DI2 he made:

https://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=171296

I have an upcoming 9250 build once my new frame arrives, so please post any resolution you find.
Last edited by: Bdaghisallo: May 10, 23 2:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you sure you are in the correct shift mode? You might be in the manual shift mode where it won't shift the front unless you have a button specifically set up for front derailleur. You use the button on the rear derailleur to change between shift modes. If you have the di2 set up on the bike computer, it will tell you what shift mode you are in. Hope you figure it out.
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano DA 9250 Help [jsosinski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the replies. You are correct...the firmware update reset the derailleur into manual shift mode. Double tap of the button on the RD got me back into Synchronized shift. Little strange how my brain couldn't figure that one out quicker, but live and learn :)

Thanks for the help!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good to hear it's all working now ;-)

I do visit the Slowtwitch forums too, but generally just ctrl+f "Di2" and if nothing appears I then close that tab :))))
(my main bike is a road bike, after all)

BetterShifting.com - Di2 help and guides| BetterShifting Instagram | Terry's Instagram
Last edited by: Di2Terry: May 10, 23 6:35
Quote Reply