Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Zwift Update
Quote | Reply
I create my own custom workouts. With this new update I can not get my cursor to move inside the time and power windows. When I aim the mouse into each of these windows it sets the cursor in front of the number and the arrow keys just cycle though all the different things on the screen rather than moving the cursor behind the numbers so I can change them. The arrow keys on the number pad do not work either. Also I can not change the title on any workout because there is no cursor when I click the mouse on the title of my previous workouts.

the create your own workout icon is also gone.

I have logged out and back in and restarted my computer.

Anyone else?
Last edited by: spasmus: May 7, 23 18:41
Quote Reply
Re: New Zwift Update [spasmus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spasmus wrote:
Anyone else?

Yes. Everyone else. They've made some changes to the behavior of the arrow keys. Given the amount of people complaining (myself included), I hope they revert/fix this soon.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
could you use one of the external zwift workout builder websites to create the workout, download it and then drop it in to your custom workout folder? temporary solution until they fix the issue

https://www.zwiftworkout.com/ or https://zwofactory.com/
Quote Reply
Re: New Zwift Update [elecious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unrelated, not a reply, but another bug that seems persistent and intentional - when a junction is coming up, you can't change the resistance on the keyboard. This is a real pain during interval workouts. Not everyone wants to rely on erg mode or pretend shifting is seamless with fake physics and a rusty turbo bike. Changing gears all the time also puts muscle recruitment all over the place.
Quote Reply
Re: New Zwift Update [elecious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for this suggestion.
After a bit of work it allowed me to create the workouts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just had the same issue this morning. Found that I can edit on the right side of my screen so I do that and then drag things over. It's not great but it worked.
Quote Reply