Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2020 Argon 18 e-119 Di2, size L(58) with ZIPP808/disc - SOLD
Quote | Reply
Msg me for all the photos. 651 785 8372

I’m selling my 2020 Argon 18 e-119, Ultegra Di2 (size L – 58 equivalent). I have loved this bike and it has certainly not been a limiter to reaching my cycling potential, but I’m moving onto disc brakes and a team sponsored TT. Happy to discuss any serious offers. I am planning to ship the bike to the buyer after Tulsa 70.3 on May 21.

Bike will come with Di2 charger, all spacers and pieces that come with the bike when you buy it to customize your front end. The angled stock pieces allow up to 15 degrees of rise for those who want it. The bike is currently listed on Pro’s Closet with base wheels for $5200. We all know Pro’s Closet is overpriced, so I’m pricing lower with Zipp options. Zipps were used for racing only and a few pre-race training rides. This bike is going to be nearly operating like new other than frame with all new brake cables, Di2 cables, and never ridden Ultegra 172.5 crankset.

This bike has never been crashed or even laid down and really has no large blemishes to call out at all – just regular wear and tear. The original base bar developed a crack when I went over a rock in March, but that did not result with a crash – just the force of my arm pushing down on the right bull horn to stay upright caused a crack. As a result, brand new base bar, brand new brake AND Di2 cables, and brand-new bar tape for you (late April). The base bar is matte black (2020 model) versus stock gloss, but I honestly cannot notice the difference between the gloss frame and matte finish on base bar because it’s mostly taped or not visible under aero bars.

I’m a triathlete, I ride indoors 98% of the time, and protect the bike from sweat on the trainer. The bike had a full tune up about 4 weeks ago when the base bar was changed out. No pedals or bottle cages included, but saddle included is brand new, black ISM PS 1.0. Bike located in Maple Grove, MN. Happy to ship, but buyer will pay for all shipping costs (BikeFlights or whatever you prefer) and half of PayPal fees (call it 1.5% of total cost). Take $100 off the total cost if you’re buying locally and without PayPal G&S. Again, willing to negotiate if you’ve got a serious offer.

Upgrades/changes to call out from stock include:

Bike will come with with a brand new 172.5mm 53/39 Shimano Ultegra crank taken from my Felt IA.

Aero bars have two buttons each, compared to the one button stock bars. So, you can control when you change from big to small up front.

Training wheels are Oval Concepts 733 – well used but still work for training. Basically just throwing these in for free because I have no use for them anymore.

AeroCoach Align Wing Carbon Aero Rests ($130 new, and I will provide original aero rests/pads too)

Brand new ISM PS 1.0 saddle (Black) ($240)

Pricing Options:

Bike with Zipp 808/Super9 Disc/training wheels: $4000

Wheelset pricing if bike sells and carbon wheels remain:

Zipp 808/Super9 Disc: $1500

Original MSRP
$6,500.00
Year
Brand
Argon 18
Model
E-119 Tri Ultegra Di2
Size
L
Frame Material
Carbon Fiber
Drivetrain
Shimano, 2x11 spd
Weight
18 lbs 13 oz
Build

Fork
Argon 18 , Carbon
Brakes
TRP TKB161/TKB162 w/ Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060 Shifter/Brake Levers, Caliper - Center Pull
Shifters
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160, Electronic
Front Derailleur
Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
Rear Derailleur
Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
Bottom Bracket Shell
Press fit
Cassette
Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t
Chain
Shimano
Handlebar
Argon 18 AHB-7600 Carbon Base Bar w/ Carbon Extensions, 38cm
Headset
FSA
Seatpost
Argon 18 Carbon, Frame Specific
Saddle
ISM PN3.1
Front Axle Spacing
9x100mm (Quick Release)
Rear Axle Spacing
10x130mm
Tire Type
Clincher
Charger Included
Yes

Blog: https://davidkoppeltriathlon.blogspot.com/
Coaching: https://dkendurance.com/
Last edited by: DKMNTRI: May 16, 23 12:47
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Argon 18 e-119 Di2, size L(58) with ZIPP808/disc - $4700 OBO [DKMNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Argon 18 e-119 Di2, size L(58) with ZIPP808/disc - $4700 OBO [DKMNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply