Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions
Quote | Reply
TriRig Alpha One TT aero bars in excellent condition. UCI legal. One of the best TT handlebars you can get and an easy upgrade for most bikes.

Only very light signs of use (NO damage, scratches, rusty bolts, yucky armrests, etc.) and is very clean. I only used this bar for local TTs and really a few hundred miles at that (the vast majority of my training is done on a road bike). ...I love TTs, but life priorities and a growing family leave less time for racing (and travelling to races) and I'd rather spend what time I have cycling with friends in group rides and with my kids on the local trails.

I did cut 1cm off the bottom of the monopost to allow for clearance of my front brake, but there is still plenty of monopost left (6cm of stack vs 7cm uncut). The maximum Extension height of these bars is ~16cm when you add up the spacers + basebar + monopost + armrest mounts.

Includes 3T J-bend carbon extensions. They are long enough to reach the UCI extension (and 80cm exemption limit) when used in this set up. Also includes everything you see in the pictures, including all spacers and mounting hardware.

$OLD shipped.

All the best in your search,

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/GtEAM0Y

Last edited by: cyclenutnz: May 5, 23 17:50
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $350- NEW [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DM sent.

Pending answer to DM, I will buy these.

(Edit: yeah, I am absolutely interested and just confirming via DM that I am not missing something obvious with these bars. This appears like an insanely great deal.)
Last edited by: Train: May 5, 23 17:25
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $350- NEW [Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Payment sent
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $350- NEW [Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update. Paid last Saturday. Poster confirmed money was in his account and said he would ship Monday. Since then, radio silence. Reached out twice and the poster is not responding.

He is a longtime member, so hopefully this shipped Monday and he has just been busy.

I am increasingly concerned by the lack of communication.
Last edited by: Train: May 12, 23 8:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread

I’d browsed this post and it didn’t jump out at me as suspicious. But now reading it more closely, it’s packed with red flags, the price & perfect nature of the product being the top but not only ones. I hope I’m wrong. Sorry this is happening to you.

Hopefully the admins can do something about accounts are being stolen. MFA?
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $350- NEW [Rob84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know what MFA means?

And that is going to suck if this guy's account was stolen and I got scammed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the name he gave me and email address tied to his Zelle account. Dan's rules of the forum says that buyers and sellers agree that they are no longer anonomous when buying or selling.

Not sure what to do here. I may have just lost $350. This sucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, using an acronym wasn’t helpful here. Multi-factor authentication, to make it so you can’t get into someone’s account just with the password.

I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong. I only have what I’ve gathered from reading his posts over the years, but cyclenutnz is a designer who does work for Profile Design, he’s responsible for the Aeria ultimate stem and hydration system design, some some of their stems, at a minimum. Probably more of their products. As such he’s in a very specific role and presumably lots of people in the industry know who he is IRL. He 1000% wouldn’t scam anyone here.

I’ve been digging into PD bars and that hydration system so I’ve read a lot of his stuff over the past few weeks. And this just doesn’t feel like his writing. Again, sorry, it’s an awful feeling to be at the receiving end of this stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $350- NEW [Rob84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can someone send me his real contact info if you have it? It is seeming more and more like someone got into his account.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent Dan a message to see if the contact info is available. If this cyclenutnz's account was compromised, he will certainly want to know about it.

Also sent Dan the name and email that cyclenutnz gave me via DM for the Zelle. My guess is that Dan will confirm the name/email I was given is not the real cyclenutnz.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Research complete.

This was a scam. I was scammed for $350.

It appears cyclenutnz's account was hacked because the name and email I was given in DM to buy these bars via Zelle is not the name or affiliation of the real cyclenutnz.

Cyclenutnz hasn't ever sold anything in the classifieds, but in case something else shows up through his account for sale, take extreme care to verify that it is actually him and not a scammer.
Quote Reply