Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: used Speedplay X1 or X2 pedals
Quote | Reply
Looking for some used but working X series pedals, either titanium (X1) or stainless (X2). My current X2's are old, trashed and in dire need of a rebuild by the factory, so I either need something to get me through the weeks they will be away, or an upgrade to titanium. No need for cleats.

Thanks!
brother bonk
Last edited by: brother bonk: Apr 22, 06 6:36
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used Speedplay X1 or X2 pedals [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you ever find any? I am looking too. BF just bought a Tandem and it would be nice to not play the pedal switching game all the time.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used Speedplay X1 or X2 pedals [trigoneroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never found any. I may try the dreaded ebay, or, I may attempt to do the rebuild myself. I'm missing an O ring on one side, so I think my issue is gunk in the grease. Take the things apart, clean, hope the bearings are OK, re-grease, and go. And I'm sure I'll destroy them in the process and be shopping again :-)

Kicking myself for selling my old pre X-series pedals a while back . . .

At this point, If I do get an offer, I will steer it your way.

brother bonk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some Speedplay X1's for sale...PM me for details.

Rowdy
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used Speedplay X1 or X2 pedals [crankin_rc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you could pass on the offer to trigoneroadie (who recently queried me on the forum) that would be cool!

thanks,
bb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
check recent posting :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 2 pr of x-5's, one with a never used cleat, the other with a well used cleat. Make an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used Speedplay X1 or X2 pedals [Freeswimingfish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for offer, I am opting to rebuild my pedals and defer to another on this forum who is looking for speedplays, too. Check him out . . .

bb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a pair of X2 (stainless) plus two pair (I think, maybe only one) of WELL USED cleats. The cleats would be best as "back-ups" but the pedals are in great condition. Maybe 4000 miles on them total. Let me know if you're interested.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys. I think I am looking for X1 or X2 also, so I will PM those that just replied w/ those.

Good luck on that rebuild, brother bonk. I would certainly ruin mine if I tried that!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just talked with speedplay, they are sending me some new O rings, and surgery will commence opon their arrival :-)

peace,
bb
Quote Reply