Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

removable cycling pads
Quote | Reply
You may remember in the Frodeno/Sanders IM challenge a few years ago Frodo wore a removable cycling pad inside his trisuit. Has anyone tried this and if so where did you source the pad from? I would imagine just a normal pad would move around so I assume that you'd need a specially designed one that had some kind of anti-slip on it. I've searched and can't find anything specific... 🤷‍♂️
Quote Reply
Re: removable cycling pads [mark.cotgrove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m assuming you mean a pad that you sit your bum on between you and the bike seat. I’ve done this and it works great. Lots of tri-suits (pearl Izumi, Roka) have an opening in the front of the existing pad so you can stick something in there. I took a pair of regular bike shorts and cut the pad out and jammed it in the opening of the tri-suit. With just a little trial and error, I got it in and it works beautifully.
Quote Reply
Re: removable cycling pads [J7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
J7 wrote:
I’m assuming you mean a pad that you sit your bum on between you and the bike seat. I’ve done this and it works great. Lots of tri-suits (pearl Izumi, Roka) have an opening in the front of the existing pad so you can stick something in there. I took a pair of regular bike shorts and cut the pad out and jammed it in the opening of the tri-suit. With just a little trial and error, I got it in and it works beautifully.

Ahhh, ok. it's for my other half, I'll have a fondle around in her crotch and see what I can find :-))
Quote Reply