Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB TriRig Omega brake (+/- SRAM Red rear caliper)
Quote | Reply
Good morning. Looking for a TriRig Omega brake to use on the front of a fun side project. I'm using a fat carbon rim (~28mm external width), so I think I'll need a newer generation. (I'd also be interested in a SRAM Red caliper to use as a rear brake; I don't think the cable path will allow a TriRig brake to be used in the rear on this particular frame). Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB TriRig Omega brake (+/- SRAM Red rear caliper) [dziehr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dziehr wrote:
Good morning. Looking for a TriRig Omega brake to use on the front of a fun side project. I'm using a fat carbon rim (~28mm external width), so I think I'll need a newer generation. (I'd also be interested in a SRAM Red caliper to use as a rear brake; I don't think the cable path will allow a TriRig brake to be used in the rear on this particular frame). Thank you.

Not familiar with the newer Red calipers, but the original Rival 22 calipers were at that time the only SRAM road calipers with room for a 28mm tire, much less a 28mm wide rim. Maybe you could try one of those, if you can't find a Red.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB TriRig Omega brake (+/- SRAM Red rear caliper) [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking. The Omega One (the new one) is probably best suited for my project.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB TriRig Omega brake (+/- SRAM Red rear caliper) [dziehr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an Omega X that I'm going to list for sale. It will work for your project. I have 27mm external rims and it fits with more room for adjustments. I'll sell it for $125. It looks like new.
Last edited by: applenutt: May 20, 23 14:00
Quote Reply