Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB-Cervelo P-Series 56cm
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a new or barely used Cervelo P-Series 56cm-(preferrably the black paint scheme)

Thanks,
Chris
Last edited by: Chris K: Mar 27, 23 13:45
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Cervelo P-Series 56cm [Chris K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not 100% sure if my wife was serious when she said she’s retiring from the sport, but she has a 56cm P-series. Not black, but it’s the super cool color shift blue frame. Built with Ultegra di2 (and the Dura Ace hydraulic di2 brakes, not a cable brake setup). Quarq Dzero power meter, Tririg Alpha X aerobars with a custom mount that attaches a Profile Design Aeria HSF bottle. Knight 95 carbon wheels (though can sell without the wheels cause I can always use those).

If interest hit me up and I can send pictures. Pricing would be in line with what you’d expect for a lightly used Di2 hydraulic spec bike with a high end cockpit.

Re: WTB-Cervelo P-Series 56cm [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
Not 100% sure if my wife was serious when she said she’s retiring from the sport, but she has a 56cm P-series. Not black, but it’s the super cool color shift blue frame. Built with Ultegra di2 (and the Dura Ace hydraulic di2 brakes, not a cable brake setup). Quarq Dzero power meter, Tririg Alpha X aerobars with a custom mount that attaches a Profile Design Aeria HSF bottle. Knight 95 carbon wheels (though can sell without the wheels cause I can always use those).

If interest hit me up and I can send pictures. Pricing would be in line with what you’d expect for a lightly used Di2 hydraulic spec bike with a high end cockpit.

Thanks for the reply! Sounds like a nice bike. I plan to build it up myself, hence the reason I want the 105 build. I may consider a frameset only, but I figured that at least with the 105 build it's usable until I get the components.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just listed:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/FS%3A_Cervelo_P5_size_56_P7935696/?search_string=cervelo%20p5#p7935696
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a demo factor slick medium frame for sale.
Quote Reply