Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold - 2012 Speed Concept 9 - 60cm/Size Large + Flashpoint 80s
Quote | Reply
SOLD - 2012 Trek Speed Concept 9 - 60cm - Ultegra 10speed. Bike is in very good but not showroom shape, it will have the minor chips and dings here and there as an 11 year old race bike should. Included are Flashpoint 80 wheels - these were produced by Zipp and were their affordable aluminum rim-brake model. If you have ever raced in the rain, especially somewhere with elevation, you know that the older tech of aluminum rim brakes are far superior to a carbon braking surface. More expensive is not always better! I even ended up just getting rid of my "training" rims because I liked these so much. Also included is the factory Bontrager storage compartment mounted to the rear of the seatpost. I purchased the bike in early 2016 and did IMMT that year, and then only a handful of sprints the following two years before I retired from the sport due to a (hockey) knee injury. Located in Chesterfield VA zip 23838, can ship via BikeFlights at your expense. Asking $1950.

Ex Race Director, put out of business by the Rona
Last edited by: Andy_M: Jun 13, 23 14:15
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Speed Concept 9 - 60cm/Size Large + Flashpoint 80s [Andy_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available? Price w/o wheels?
Quote Reply