Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I WIN BEST TROLL EVER
Quote | Reply
Reading about Trump declaring he won fill in the blank.. I just decide based on my HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT thread..

I win the Internet and am the best troll ever.

So what did you win? and in the spirit of 45 no making it up, you need to provide "proof".

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.

ETA: I’m sorry. I didn’t understand that you asked a question. I agree you won with the DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT thread. It’s an epic win.

My best win? I will need to think.
Last edited by: Barks&Purrs: Jan 26, 23 16:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two Lions SB tickets
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of two.

I won a trip to Hawaii at a golf outing raffle last Summer. I leave on the 11th. We are staying right around the midpoint of the IM bike course. Still a little nervous that there will be a hiccup but it is something a doctor has donated for several years so hoping they have any kinks worked out.

I also won a trademark trial in December 2019. My one and only trial ever. I rocked. Big judgment. We are still working on getting paid, the appeal took forever and took my swimming pool away. But I still won.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd say the competition was fierce and congrats on your win! Can we get a cessation to the thread so that you can then move on to bigger and better troll events.
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well this thread didn't go how or where I was hoping..

I didnt win in anything.. but like 45 I am claiming a victory and living in all its glory,

So like his Golf tournement victory (that he missed the opening round for) His election victory etc...

Tell my your wins...

This summer I am going to win a bike road race. I mean I will drive it a few days before in my car and post a faster time than the winner, so see I won, and I'll do it without drugs.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
in the spirit of 45 no making it up

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
in the spirit of 45 no making it up

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not sure where the confusion is... We all know he won the election, he won his club championship (even though he missed the first day), we know he wins everything he does, he's a winner. Whats so confusing?

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
by god you're right.

I've been brainwashed by the tofu-eating wokerati
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
J_R wrote:
Two Lions SB tickets
Probably more lucrative than two Browns SB tickets
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What were you hoping for? I’m certain we want to make all your wildest dreams come true.

I still don’t really know if we’re supposed to invent wins or share actual wins. ?
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
What were you hoping for? I’m certain we want to make all your wildest dreams come true.

I still don’t really know if we’re supposed to invent wins or share actual wins. ?

My take is share invented wins with a grain of truth. In which case I have the highest refreshing to posting ratio in the history of Slowtwitch. Maybe ever.
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [iBot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iBot wrote:
Barks&Purrs wrote:

My take is share invented wins with a grain of truth. In which case I have the highest refreshing to posting ratio in the history of Slowtwitch. Maybe ever.

What does “refreshing to posting ratio” mean?
Last edited by: Barks&Purrs: Jan 27, 23 22:42
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever you imagine it to be. I am the clear winner
Quote Reply
Re: I WIN BEST TROLL EVER [iBot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats!!
Quote Reply