Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I am on MyWhoosh for indoor training
Quote | Reply
I started using MyWhoosh in late December. I setup the triathlon training plan they gave. I works pretty well in ERG mode. I haven't run into any problems really, though other say it is buggy.
The only thing I am suspicious about is the training plans. I don't know if the workouts are working me hard enough. I am in late base training plan for 4 weeks.

It seems like few people know about this app and that it free.
Last edited by: eddoes3: Jan 23, 23 15:32
Quote Reply
Re: I am on MyWhoosh for indoor training [eddoes3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just stumbled onto this myself.

It’s pretty Good for workouts.

Zwift must be pissed. Its a Direct copy of the program
Quote Reply
Re: I am on MyWhoosh for indoor training [AndyLangdon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could probably say the same of all first person shooters out there as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just started using the app a month ago, and I feel the same about the quality of the workouts in regards to if I'm doing enough. Almost a year later, how did it work out for you?
Quote Reply
Re: I am on MyWhoosh for indoor training [mdoucette77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else using MyWhoosh?
Quote Reply
Re: I am on MyWhoosh for indoor training [WhittleFit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WhittleFit wrote:
Anyone else using MyWhoosh?

There are a couple dozen.

It has a user base at any given time of about 1% of Zwift....and that's counting the large number of bots they use to populate the courses to make them look less empty. UAE's funding it so it's free (for now), but that's about all it has going for it IMO.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been on it since November. Mostly solo rides as I do my TR workouts, but it's been pretty good. The one group ride I did was sufficiently populated. Only had one episode of it crashing which seems to have been corrected. I don't see the reduced rider count as a compelling reason to switch back to a Zwift (as long as it stays free).

Human Person
Quote Reply