Quote Reply
Re: Truth to Power(meters)! [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still have the dub quarq spider?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mudge wrote:
Quarq DZero powermeters for sale! All are 5 bolt, Non-Hidden Bolt styles, using the 8-bolt mounting pattern.

I have one DZero DUB (works on GXP too, they just don't say it out loud.) in 110 mm bolt circle that I've been running on my bike w/ a GXP spindle crank. Moderate use.

I have one pre-DUB DZero in 110 that was on my wife's bike (IOW, very little use).

I also have a pre-DUB DZero in 130 bcd that I used on a DUB crankset on my TT bike, which I didn't train on nearly as much as I should, so not much use.

Asking $240 each.

Can make a great deal on N/W aero rings (SRAM 1x rings in 52T and 54T, and a Gabaruk 1x ring in 56T).

I also have a set of RED cranks, 175mm arms, GXP spindle. Excellent cosmetic condition, perfect mechanical condition. Asking $250 for just the crankarms, or $450 if paired with a DZero spider.

The RED cranks and the 110 BCD DZero has been sold. Still have the 130 BCD (with ring options for 1x) and the 110 BCD DZero DUB powermeters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump to add a set of 165mm Quarq DUB cranks, currently have the 130 BCD spider mounted for TT/Tri use. Paired with the power meter, $420. SRAM 52t and 54t 1x rings, plus Gabaruk 56t ring available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the crankarms?

Re: Truth to Power(meters)! [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
Any interest in selling just the crankarms?

I would prefer selling them as a set with the PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumped to show edited offerings. See original post.
Last edited by: Mudge: Jan 16, 23 7:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply