Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized Tarmac Pro - 56
Quote | Reply
Hi Folks,

Getting out of the cycling game so putting my road bike up for sale.

2018 Specialized Tarmac Pro - 56 - Rim Brake
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Di2 Derailleurs and Shifters plus all wires and junction boxes needed
Shimano Ultegra Crankset with a Stages LS Powermeter - 53x39 chainrings, 170mm cranks
Shimano Ultegra Brakes Front & Rear
Enve Aero Stem - 120mm
S-Works Aerofly (1st generation) Handlebar w/ Fizik bar tape - 40mm wide comes w/ pictured computer mount which has a Wahoo insert
Shimano 105 Pedals
Specialized Bottle Cages (one comes with the handy multitool)
Pro Stealth Saddle - 152mm (this is fairly new, not many miles on it)
Zipp 302 rim brake wheelset. As picutred, they are setup with tubes and Conti GP5000 tires but they are tubeless compatible if desired

A few things to note:
- The steerer tube has been cut for the lowest stack configuration
- I unfortunately do not have the charger/cable for the Di2 system so you would either have to own that already or buy one
- Frame is in great shape, no dents/cracks/scratches, normal signs of use
- I am not sure how but just below the bottom bracket the cover that was originally there came off, you can see the opening covered with duct tape in the pictures, I have never had any issues with that but worth mentioning

Please let me know if there are any questions or any other photos I can take/send.

Asking $3,000 + shipping, open to offers, will ship anywhere CONUS. Local pickup in Boulder, CO also an option! Payment via PayPal preferred.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cvqzg4VbvKzZiHWt9

Thanks for taking a look!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Tarmac Pro - 56 [zlooney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post holiday bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Tarmac Pro - 56 [zlooney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply