Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Zipp 1080 Tubular Wheelset Excellent Condition (Price Lowered)
Quote | Reply
For sale is a F/R Zipp 1080 tubular wheel-set, purchased as a pair fro Zipp. They are 10 speed shimano/sram hub and for rim brakes. Included is a Zipp Speed Weaponry padded double wheel bag, Zipp titanium skewers. The tires glued on are a rear Zipp Tangente and a Continental Competition front. Only used for a few sprint races (used a different set for long races) so there is very little mileage on them. I am the original owner of these wheels. Since used in only a few few races, they have low milage and have been stored indoors in the bag. These wheels are insanely fast, light and strong.

Price is $875 (down from $950) for the wheels, bag, skewers and tires (no cassette) with shipping cost to be determined by location and for which I will pay for half of reasonable shipping unless wanted overnight or in short order. These are for sale to the lower48 states and are located in the South Texas area. Unfortunately, a rough Injury, not on the bike, forces sale. Please message me with contact info for photos and/or questions. I check throughout the day and night and will respond in order of messages received. Thank you for looking, much appreciated.
Thank you,
raysr
Last edited by: raysr: Nov 6, 22 15:36
Quote Reply