Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triingtotrain wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:
Still Covid free for the Mrs. and me.

And seeing your posts above you recently traveled to Jamaica and back. So did our friends/neighbors and they didn't get covid either.

Did you mask in the airports/plane? I assume you both are and have been back to a normal life. I think we are the only two hermits left hiding out from covid. But then again, I am enjoying my life out in the woods. Literally out in the middle of a forest. I think I may have checked out of normal life even if covid never happened as we purchased this place right before the pandemic. And I am not loving the general public lately.

Anyhow...

None of our friends got it either. However, they have already had it. And leaving Jamaica on Sunday at noon the airport was like one huge petri dish. I still don't know how we have not gotten it.

There were folks with masks, but they were few and far between. Early in covid we were hermits also, however for the last year or year and half we have gone back to our normal pattern of going out. I guess when we least expect it we will get it. We have another event tonight where there will be 350 people in a confined space so we shall see.
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not fully boosted, but did make it until last weekend. Unfortunately, my wife now has it. It is her second case.
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am fully vaccinated but had covid 3 or 4 times already. On the positive side - it wasn't as bad as i expected.
The only thing which is quite annoying - i still have some ringing in my ears after the second covid.
I already did free hearing test and the results are very good actually. I guess i just need to be a little patient and wait until it goes away.
Last edited by: MitchMcCrown: Mar 29, 23 14:08
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [MitchMcCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I no longer know what being fully vaccinated means. I've had the first two shots in April/May 2021 and then a booster may 6 or 7 months later. Nothing since then. I contracted Covid in July 2022 after flying to Denver. I also don't wear a mask unless I'm in a place where it's required, like a doctor's office or a hospital. I don't limit my activities in any way and don't really care that much any more.
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [RogerC39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Darn it. Despite my best efforts and introverted lifestyle, I tested positive for covid first time this morning.
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [noodle_soup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully it won’t be too bad for you.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the last couple weeks my parents got it and mostly recovered and my daughter has it.

Me? not yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [iBot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wife and I continue to be covid free. At this point, I doubt we will get it.
Quote Reply
Re: Who hasn't had COVID? [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
Wife and I continue to be covid free. At this point, I doubt we will get it.

We don't have good data to assess the prevalence of people who are naturally immune to COVID19, but the generally held belief is that some people are.
Quote Reply

Prev Next