Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 15 degree tilt carbon 'high hands' armrests by Alden Carbon/Drag2Zero - $75 obo
Quote | Reply

Up for sale is a set of Drag2zero replica 15 degree tilt armrests by Alden Carbon; looking for $75 USD shipped, or best offer. From what I can see, they are identical in dimension and design to the D2Z models, but actually seem to be a more sturdy and substantial construction. (Having a few other Items from Alden, I can say his stuff is top quality.)

You can see the original item at the archived page https://web.archive.org/...led-aerobar-pad-cups.

These mount flat on any bar or aerobar pad mount, and the armrests themselves orient and tilt the arms up to a “high hands”’position. They have a few mount holes already drilled, but you could further customize with new holes to dial your fit. The sale is for the armrest only, and does not include include pads (you can readily buy new ones from ceegees or o-pads on eBay).

Pics of the actual armrests follow, as well as a screen grab I took from a YouTube video where the user is running this product on a very slippery looking setup.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 15 degree tilt carbon 'high hands' armrests by Alden Carbon/Drag2Zero - $75 obo [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^^
Quote Reply