Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Tri Suits
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,

In the market for a new tri suit.
Just wondering who has had good experience and bad experience with different companies.
The only thing I'm looking for is a sleeved suit. I have 2 that are not and would like to have that option on race day.

Any deals right now with it being end of season (in Canada)?
Anything else I should be looking for?

I would love to try some on and make my decision that way, but where I live it's just not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Quinner
Quote Reply
Re: New Tri Suits [Quinny98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be first.
I love my DeSoto Fli Suit.

Honestly the Fly is a game changer in my book (especially considering the recent thread about peeing)
I wouldn't go back to a suit without a fly ever I don't think.
Quote Reply
Re: New Tri Suits [JustTooFarr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Desoto Flisuit. The basic simplicity and genius of being able to whip out my wang without having to remove the suit cannot be overstated.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: New Tri Suits [JustTooFarr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW, in both my Garneau and Zoot Full zip sleeved suits, I've been able to stretch the material down and use the bathroom normally.

Really like my garneau suit - great light and "fast feeling" fabric. look fast, feel fast, go fast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WYN republic suits are super comfortable and aero.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a NeoPro suit this year and love everything about it. Looks like they are on sale for $89 currently, time for a new color for me!
Quote Reply
Re: New Tri Suits [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
Desoto Flisuit. The basic simplicity and genius of being able to whip out my wang without having to remove the suit cannot be overstated.

My Kiwami suit connects the top and bottom only on the sides and back, so I can pull the front down to pee.

I assumed you can pee in most 1 piece suits without taking them off, so I don't know if it's a selling point for Desoto (but they do make good kits)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zoot full sleeve, full front zip, pockets on inside flaps, neck, back and hips. Saved me at Des Moines shoving ice in ALL pockets at every aid station.

Ryan
http://www.SetThePaceTriathlon.com
http://www.TriathlonTrainingDaddy.com
I got plans - https://www.trainingpeaks.com/...dotcom#trainingplans
Quote Reply
Re: New Tri Suits [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigBoyND wrote:
The GMAN wrote:

My Kiwami suit connects the top and bottom only on the sides and back, so I can pull the front down to pee.

I assumed you can pee in most 1 piece suits without taking them off, so I don't know if it's a selling point for Desoto (but they do make good kits)

One more vote for Kiwami. It is comfortable as hell once you break it in.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also a Kiwami fan here and have been for years. Great kit, durability, comfort, speed....nothing lacking and customer service should you need any is superb! Custom printing on minimum of 1 makes it a great option to customize.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply