Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Race Ready! Specialized Shiv - $2,500 OBO - Small
Quote | Reply
Send me off into retirement! Parts are listed below. No longer doing triathlon and need to unload this bike to fund another bike purchase! This bike is crazy fast with the integrated hydration on front and back, awesome wheels, and very adjustable front end. Has never been wrecked or laid down. Has some scuffs that you'd expect with a used bike. Will ship in US at buyer's expense.

Link to pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qDVHDymGurACihvD9

Most of the parts have been upgraded and a list is below. Size is Small. Other small parts included in pics.
Frame – 2014 Shiv Expert, great condition with a few knicks which are to be expected with a used bike. The main issue is the fuselage no longer works. I’m unable to remove the cover. On bike nutrition has been addressed, see below.
Bars – ZIPP Vuka with carbon extensions and 50mm spacers and angled shims (20deg i believe) Stem – Profile Designs Aeria stem and hydration. 70mm stem with 30oz capacity.
Brakes – Front is TriRig which has a small crack in the cover (pictured) and rear is a standard shiv brake (half of another brake included for parts)
Brake Levers/Shifters – DA basebar shifters and two button barend (pics included)
Wheels – LightBicycle R88 tubeless rim brake laced to Boyd 85 hubs, 11spd. Professionally built this winter. Currently set up tubeless with GP5000 tires (under 500 miles on wheels and tires)
2 seatposts included, 0 offset and one with setback
Fuelcell included!
Groupset – 6870 ultegra FD and RD, , external battery (charger and extra battery included).
Cassette not included.
Crank – R8000, 165mm, 4iiii left sided powermeter included
Saddle – Prologo TT-Tgale with integrated rear mount, can hold two bottle cages.
Enduro ceramic bottom bracket
Last edited by: jdmyers88: Aug 26, 22 8:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Race Ready! Specialized Shiv - $2,700 OBO - Small [jdmyers88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price drop.
Last edited by: jdmyers88: Aug 26, 22 8:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Race Ready! Specialized Shiv - $2,500 OBO - Small [jdmyers88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop. Someone buy this...or trade for a gravel bike(52-54)/electronic groupset.
Last edited by: jdmyers88: Aug 26, 22 9:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Race Ready! Specialized Shiv - $2,500 OBO - Small [jdmyers88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this was a size M I'd be all over this, somebody buy this bike, great spec bike at a great price.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Race Ready! Specialized Shiv - $2,500 OBO - Small [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I'm 5'8 and it fits me really well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You looking for a super fast bike? Well this one is still available!
Quote Reply