Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What do boys need? [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:

You can be an Alpha male and still in touch with your emotions. You just know when to sack up and cry like a bitch when appropriate.

Yes! We all need some space to cry like a biatch, head in bosom because the fucknig world is being fucking unfair. And then after 15 minutes of bosom time we need a kick in the pants to get back out there and try to fix one problem at a time the right way, not the pussy way (AR-15).

The bosom time and the (figurative) kick can come from any combination of male, female, or trans role model.
Last edited by: trail: May 25, 22 16:49
Quote Reply
Re: What do boys need? [Moonrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To live a life with an in person positive role mode and without an internet social media influence. Until 18 years of age deny any and all social media and deny them access to war gaming and all the adult content that is out there.
Quote Reply
Re: What do boys need? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or Bob's bitch tits.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: What do boys need? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
jharris wrote:

You can be an Alpha male and still in touch with your emotions. You just know when to sack up and cry like a bitch when appropriate.

Yes! We all need some space to cry like a biatch, head in bosom because the fucknig world is being fucking unfair. And then after 15 minutes of bosom time we need a kick in the pants to get back out there and try to fix one problem at a time the right way, not the pussy way (AR-15).

The bosom time and the (figurative) kick can come from any combination of male, female, or trans role model.

You speak like someone who truly understands things. I think you are a lucky man.
Quote Reply
Re: What do boys need? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
tritimmy wrote:
Strong POSITIVE male role models who are invested in their lives from day 1 until they leave the home.

Had to add a word, because some "strong male role models" are complete bullying assholes, which lead to us having MORE complete bullying assholes (often with big trucks - to run over cyclists & runners - and guns )

Taking that further, why not remove the word 'strong'. What does that even mean in the context of role models? We get a whole bunch of boys wanting to be the toughest on the block; young men walking around at work chugging their protein shakes. The word 'alpha' to me really just says 'dick' these days.
Quote Reply
Re: What do boys need? [Moonrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From a personal and professional standpoint, boys need strong friendships and bonds with other males. While lots of focus on this thread has ben on strong male role models (particularly alpha males), I think that having friends or close classmates is much more important.

I often see kids bullied at school that don't have any friends. Its often in small school environments where boys have fewer opportunities and choices regarding who they become friends with. Thats not to say it doesn't happen in larger schools. In fact, in larger schools, there might be more of a propensity for cliques to form. Same goes for girls too.

From a personal standpoint, I only had an older sister growing up and my father would often take her side in disputes. I respected my dad, but also feared him during my childhood (lots of yelling). As far as developing a strong self-esteem, I don't think my dad was particularly helpful. I had many male friends when I was in elementary school, but in high school I was a late bloomer. I was a bench player on the basketball and volleyball teams, not much confidence. I was an All-Star in baseball, but that was in a neighboring city so hardly any of my classmates cared about that. So my introverted personality never made me the "cool kid" that everyone wanted to hang out with. There were actually two guys in my class that were the "Alphas" and they both ostracized me and often my "friends" preferred to brown nose those boys than hang out with me. My best friend was a Jehovah's Witness kid that wasn't able to do much outside of school. So I often found myself alone on Saturday nights with dark thoughts. I look back at my high school years wishing that I didn't care what people thought so much, but also just wishing I had more friends to hang out with.
Quote Reply

Prev Next