Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TACX Bushido Software Update Not Working
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

I have a Tacx Bushido I used as a backup and for sale locally and finally seem to have found a buyer.
I'm trying to do the software update so that they can have the most up to date version.

The Tacx Training app recognizes it needs a software update but it doesn't do anything when I click update.
Garmin isn't any help either:

Before proceeding, make sure of the following:

• Do not unplug the trainer from external power during the update process.

• Keep the device that is running the Tacx Training app in close range of the trainer during the update process,

• Make sure the device that is running the Tacx Training app is not running low on battery.

• Do not turn off the device that is running the Tacx Training app during the update process.

• Do not switch between apps while updating your trainer.
Updating Your Tacx Trainer Software
  1. Download the Tacx Training app from your app store:

2. Open the Tacx Training app.

3. Select Settings (bottom right corner).

4. Select Device Manager.

5. Wake up your smart trainer so that it connects to the app.

6. Choose the setup option just below your trainer.

7. Select Firmware Update.

8. If your trainer is out of date, choose the option to update it.

To complete the process, your device will need to remain connected to the trainer while the update is installed.

For starters, the TACX Bushido doesn't have a power cord. I'm on the trainer pedaling, and the lights are on and green paired and connected to my phone and app. It just doesn't do anything.

I tried using the Utility app, but seems it's deprecated and unusable. I'm around software version 3.7 and would like to try to get to 3.20 or thereabouts.

Any help is appreciated. I know this is an old trainer.
Quote Reply