Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: ISM Adamo Saddle
Quote | Reply
This is the hot new saddle everyone's talking and writing about. I got mine direct from Blackwell Research before they were in stores.

As we all know, saddles are a very personal thing and it was clear to me after only a few hours that this wasn't gettin' it for me. Maybe it will for you. If you wanna try, here's a chance to do so with a bit less financial risk. I'm seeing these at the tri websites for $149 and change. I'll sell this (in box, just as it arrived, unblemished, exactly like new) for $135 and I'll pay shipping by priority mail. I ship when I have cashier's check in hand.

Or, if you've got something good to trade, I seem to collect wheels (650 clinchers), and I always need good clincher tires (650 ... doh). Got something good ... lets make a deal.

PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ISM Adamo Saddle [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a pm.

T

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows."
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ISM Adamo Saddle [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?

Dog is God spelled backwards. That means something. I'm just not sure what exactly. But human is namuh spelled backwards.- Marc-Christophe
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ISM Adamo Saddle [cincytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, I'm riding it. Sorry...T

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows."
Quote Reply