Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: NCAA Football Rivalry Weekend [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Since Florida won against the Noles, we will now have to suffer through a bowl game.

I wonder if the suffering experienced from the continued legacy of Lesser Bowl Games will ever win out over the monies into the coffers? It used to be money plus TV exposure and the boon gained for further and better recruiting, but exposure is no longer part of the equation. Does ESPN currently lose money airing all these games that are without meaning?
Quote Reply
Re: NCAA Football Rivalry Weekend [crowny2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crowny2 wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
Pokes win

People here are pretty excited.
OU is seeing red. (Or crimson, I guess)

There were plenty of factors within OU’s control that resulted in their losing. Fumbles. Their own stupid penalties. Riley’s play calling (he needs to give it up to an OC and also get a QB coach).

That said, the officiating was abysmal. The no call on the PI and the picked up flag on the personal foul were ridiculous. Don’t know when I’ve heard a TV ref contradict those on the field as much as the one did last night. OU lost the game because of what they didn’t do but the officials didn’t help the situation.

Maybe the refs got a memo from the Big 12 head office to give them the traitor treatment that they so richly deserve.
Quote Reply
Re: NCAA Football Rivalry Weekend [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
crowny2 wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
Pokes win

There were plenty of factors within OU’s control that resulted in their losing. Fumbles. Their own stupid penalties. Riley’s play calling (he needs to give it up to an OC and also get a QB coach).

That said, the officiating was abysmal. The no call on the PI and the picked up flag on the personal foul were ridiculous. Don’t know when I’ve heard a TV ref contradict those on the field as much as the one did last night. OU lost the game because of what they didn’t do but the officials didn’t help the situation.

Maybe the refs got a memo from the Big 12 head office to give them the traitor treatment that they so richly deserve.

…and just like that, Lincoln Riley is off to USC
Quote Reply
Re: NCAA Football Rivalry Weekend [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
chriskal wrote:
crowny2 wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
Pokes win

…and just like that, Lincoln Riley is off to USC

To be fair he did say he had no interest in the LSU job
Quote Reply

Prev Next