Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sporty-mens clothing brands you'd recommend? [boilerup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I have some Prana t shirts I love. Never thought to look at polos.
Quote Reply
Re: Sporty-mens clothing brands you'd recommend? [lightheir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lululemon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lululemon has some decent athletic fit long-sleeved shirts that are made of techy sports fabric yet appropriate for business casual environments. Some of their pants can complete a set for hot summer days.

In general, I like:

Patagonia (great quality and corporate ethics. I don’t always like their designs but the materials and quality make it extra nice when I find something that I do like.)

Salomon (some of the nicest trail running shoes/hiking boots and clothing)

La Sportiva (some unique designs, good quality)

North Face (not so much in fashion but i’ve had a few of their jackets as almost a daily-wear items for years during winters and it they still look new).

Lululemon (most designs for men are boring but at least they are athletic fit and they use good materials that provide range of motion and cooling)

… and I wish Athleta made stuff for men lol, since they seem to have better designers.
Quote Reply
Re: Sporty-mens clothing brands you'd recommend? [codygo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ordered some Tasc long pants and shirts last week. Very happy. They include bamboo in their clothing which helps with breathability, wicking, and smell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been on the hunt for a five-pocket pant with the athletic/stretchy material like the Vuori Meta and Oliver Passage styles mentioned earlier:
vuoriclothing.com/products/meta-pant-30-s-charcoal
oliversapparel.com/products/passage-pant

Found just what I was looking for at the Men's Wearhouse. Kenneth Cole AWEARNESS:
https://www.menswearhouse.com/...pants-tan-22AL22AM23

$60 and BOGO makes them $30. You could buy a pair in all four colors for the price of one pair of the Passages, and have change left.

Wore my tan pair on Tuesday with a button-down, and the blue pair on Friday with a polo. Dang these are comfy, and perfect for a business casual setting.
Last edited by: davearm: Jul 24, 21 20:54
Quote Reply

Prev Next