Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Bike and run shoes, like new (Giant Surge Pro, Newton Distance and BOCO); Fitbit
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I have a few pairs of basically brand new cycling and running shoes that have been sitting in my closet for a while because they just don't fit my feet. Now I'm moving and it's time to clear out some space.

Photos of all items here.

If you're in/near Boulder, I can drop them off, or I can ship within the US.

1. Giant Surge Pro road shoes, white, US 10.5 / EU 43.5 - $285
I got these in the fall of 2019 and wore them for one short test ride on the road. They've been sitting in the box ever since. Like new condition, really nice shoes, just not enough volume in the toe box for me. The current edition is $385 on the Giant site. Will send in box with carrying bag/case.

2. SOLD (Newton Distance 5, US 10 / EU 43)
Worn once for a single short test run on the road. Comes with an extra pair of (red) laces.

3. Newton BOCO AT 2, US 10 / EU 43 - $50
These are actually BNIB. Only tried them on for size.

UPDATE: found another thing I'd like to get rid of.

4. Fitbit Inspire HR. Lightly used, but good condition. $50
Bought late 2018. Worn fairly consistently for maybe 6-9 months before I just got sick of having it on my wrist all the time. Comes in original box with charger and extra strap (see pic).

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in anything!
Last edited by: climber7: May 22, 21 15:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bike and run shoes, like new - Giant Surge Pro, Newton Distance and BOCO [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump - newton distance sold. giants and BOCOs still available. also added a fitbit i had forgotten about.
Last edited by: climber7: May 22, 21 15:25
Quote Reply