Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: MT AG v MT Supreme Court [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Making the documents public is a big problem. It is one thing to refuse to comply with the order by retaining the documents. It is quite another to make them public, which completely nullifies the order, even if the AG loses its appeal to the SCt. I don’t see where its filing addresses that point.
Quote Reply
Re: MT AG v MT Supreme Court [ike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Supreme Court declined to hear his appeal in 2022.

You know, I didn’t read the whole complaint, but the commission’s special prosecutor may have addressed the dissemination issue. When I have time, I need to sit down with a suitably generous margarita and read it. I think the guy (Tim Strauch or something) is super smart and careful. I read the first four pages and thought, “yippee! This guy will take care of business.”
Quote Reply
Re: MT AG v MT Supreme Court [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, folksies, here’s an opinion piece that I enjoyed this morning while I drank my coffee. There’s nothing better than a cup of coffee & a column like this! Ha!

Fav quote from the article:

“When you don’t have the law on your side, pound the facts. When you don’t have the facts on your side, pound the law. When you don’t have either on your side, pound the table.”

Ha ha! That’s pretty funny. Knudsen and the MAGA republicans pound the table a lot about the First Amendment right to free speech— they have neither law nor facts on their side.

https://dailymontanan.com/...ut-short-on-the-law/
Quote Reply

Prev Next