Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kickr core chain line
Quote | Reply
hey, just wondering if anyone else has noticed a harsh chain line when linked up the Kickr core? Using the same 11 speed cassette from the rear wheel (which lines up well and no gear rub with any slightly tougher combos), but I'm wondering if I should use a spacer before the cassette as it seems a little too close the kickr unit and chainline is off a fair whack when using the bigger sprockets. Bike in question is a Cervelo P2, not that it should really make any difference I don't think
Last edited by: chatlow: Jan 29, 21 2:40
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr core chain line [chatlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I have noticed this for sure but have learned to accept it is what it is. I find the chain line with my TT Bike (non disc brake) is excellent but with my disc brake road bikes the chain line with the kickr is not the greatest.
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr core chain line [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ta. yeah, it's not a biggie, just noticed it recently after a chain / cassette clean. Spinning through the gears in the big ring found it was rubbing 3/4 up the cassette. Usually stick with mid cassette anyway, so will either try to avoid that gearing, or may test a spacer and see how it is
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like i had a similar issue with the kickr and i found my bike was not seated squarely on the trainer..... maybe triple check that....
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr core chain line [deantrives] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cheers. double checked and all square and using correct adaptors for qr skewer with 130 size. I will just try and use mid gears on the cassette, which I probably should be anyway
Last edited by: chatlow: Jan 31, 21 6:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frustrating !!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad it's not just me.
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr core chain line [Eileen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too. I've had the Core for 2.5 years and have tried a lot of different things but nothing seems to help.
Quote Reply