Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Knives are out!
Quote | Reply
WAPO article (paywall) summarizing to date Trump post-election meltdown. So glad we are almost done with this steaming mess.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-election-overturn/2020/11/28/34f45226-2f47-11eb-96c2-aac3f162215d_story.html
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [Trick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In here too. Then we'll move on to the next pile of steaming mess.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [Trick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So glad we are almost done with this steaming mess.

There are a lot of people who have significant brain space occupied by trumphate. It’s going to be hard for some to let that go.

Looking at people’s profile pictures I'd say that some of the posters here have based their identities on hatred for trump.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

There are a lot of people who have significant brain space occupied by trumphate. It’s going to be hard for some to let that go.

Looking at people’s profile pictures I'd say that some of the posters here have based their identities on hatred for trump.

It's not the matter of hate. If you ever worked for a company run by a petty, simple minded, self absorbed CEO - you'd certainly see why Trump is a poor, dangerous choice to run the most powerful country in the world.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alex_korr wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

It's not the matter of hate. If you ever worked for a company run by a petty, simple minded, self absorbed CEO - you'd certainly see why Trump is a poor, dangerous choice to run the most powerful country in the world.

I own my own business, partly because I don’t want to have to work for an asshole.

I don’t have the time, energy or interest for being so angry at the president.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I own my own business, partly because I don’t want to have to work for an asshole.

Sure, if you say so. The things you apparently do have the time, energy and interest for on here are even more remarkable.
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Sure, if you say so. The things you apparently do have the time, energy and interest for on here are even more remarkable.

I drive a lot for work. I do most of my posting while driving to and from jobs.

Also, I’ve had the last 10 days off.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Nov 28, 20 19:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

There are also a lot of people who have significant brain space occupied by trumplove. It's going be even harder for them to let it go. You know, because Trump is now a loser.

I still see the trump flags on hillbilly trucks.
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

There are also a lot of people who have significant brain space occupied by trumplove. It's going be even harder for them to let it go. You know, because Trump is now a loser.

I still see the trump flags on hillbilly trucks.

#lovewins

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Hatred for Trump is actually driven by his narcissism, his incompetence, and his drive to intentionally being an asshole.

Duffy, on the other hand, has a weird obsession with trolling for no good reason. I seriously haven't the faintest clue what he gets out of it.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Bone Idol wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Hatred for Trump is actually driven by his narcissism, his incompetence, and his drive to intentionally being an asshole.

Duffy, on the other hand, has a weird obsession with trolling for no good reason. I seriously haven't the faintest clue what he gets out of it.

Attention.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
[.

A lot of people in the LR are pretty sure that you do....;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
alex_korr wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

No you just spend all your time posting about people who post about Trump.

Soooooooo different.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
Duffy wrote:
[.

A lot of people in the LR are pretty sure that you do....;)

Remember, if you can't spot the petty minded business asshole in the LR .....................

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol wrote:
Duffy wrote:

You know what's funny? Your comment actually says more about you than it does about Duffy. Check your mirror.
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [justcallmejoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justcallmejoe wrote:
Bone Idol wrote:
Duffy wrote:

You know what's funny? Your comment actually says more about you than it does about Duffy. Check your mirror.

what does it say about him? Bone Idol's posting history shows he's one of the more level-headed, even-tempered, self-moderating people in this forum.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Please explain how said behavior is consistent with California's distracted driving laws. https://www.ots.ca.gov/...acted-driving-april/
Quote Reply
Re: Knives are out! [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Please explain how said behavior is consistent with California's distracted driving laws. https://www.ots.ca.gov/...acted-driving-april/

I couldn’t find anything in there about making jokes on the internet, so I think I’ll be ok.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply