Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Frame size questions: P5D to Plasma
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,

I am contemplating a transition from a P5D in size 54 to Plasma 6. My current coordinates are:

- pad stack 626mm
- pad reach 464mm
- saddle height 790mm
- saddle offset 30mm

Could you please help me decide between sizes 54 and 56?

Here’s the Plasma geometry: https://www.scott-sports.com/...ke?article=280593023

Thanks much!

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Re: Frame size questions: P5D to Plasma [captainolek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I am contemplating a transition from a P5D in size 54 to Plasma 6

Why? I cant see anything about the plasma that would make me jump from my p5d. Just curious.
Quote Reply
Re: Frame size questions: P5D to Plasma [MadTownTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MadTownTRI wrote:
Quote:
I am contemplating a transition from a P5D in size 54 to Plasma 6

Why? I cant see anything about the plasma that would make me jump from my p5d. Just curious.

Well tbh mostly to give a try to something different. Nutrition/hydration storage and integration are interesting and probably better than on the stock P5D. And I really like it visually. Now I enjoy the P5D too so I'm not completely sold on the switch.

Edit: I actually quite enjoy testing stuff to find out what works best for a certain individual. For instance I've switched road bikes a few times over the past 5 years which allowed me to discover different geometries, different companies philosophy and eventually get something that feels "perfect" for my expectations.

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Last edited by: captainolek: Oct 23, 20 7:33
Quote Reply
Re: Frame size questions: P5D to Plasma [captainolek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know my stack and reach but I am 6'1" and 34" inseam..The dealer sized me with Scott Plasma 6 L (56cm). It is perfect fit
Quote Reply