Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit for IM Florida 2020?
Quote | Reply
I'm still struggling with the 2.4 mile IM swim. I made time yesterday in a wetsuit but that was in a local river/lake even if it was choppy.

Is it legal and advisable for me to use the Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit in IM Florida 2020?

If the water temp is above 76 degrees Fahrenheit on race day, would it be oaky for me to swim in the Zone 3 Aquaflo Plus and nothing else?

Thanks,

Shawn
Quote Reply
Re: Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit for IM Florida 2020? [shawn_eary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it is legal to use the Zone3 trisuit during IM Florida. There is no neoprene or buoyancy added, so it can be used in all non-wetsuit legal swims.

It is perfectly normal for you swim in the trisuit and remain in it for the bike/run as well.

If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out.
Quote Reply
Re: Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit for IM Florida 2020? [carterwehrer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance that Zone3 Aeroforce-X will come out in a lighter color? White or red? I'm looking hard at the suit but its dark and I have raced in warmer races and dark colors are hotter even with coolback. I'm not interested in paying an extra $100 bucks on a custom design just for a base color change.
Last edited by: Rideon77: Oct 5, 20 6:12
Quote Reply
Re: Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit for IM Florida 2020? [Rideon77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't heard any announcements on a lighter color, but I will gladly pass on the feedback to see if we can get something in the works.
Quote Reply
Re: Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit for IM Florida 2020? [carterwehrer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks a bunch @carterwehrer !!! I really appreciate it. I'm struggling on many fronts to prep for this event and there is only a month to go... Also, like @Rideon77 , I prefer light colors as well!!! That probably won't be a serious issue for me at IM Florida though. Mainly, I just have to survive the swim...
Quote Reply
Re: Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit for IM Florida 2020? [shawn_eary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Feel free to shoot me a DM and we can chat through the final stages of prep and any questions you might have. While this is an individual sport, you don't need to go through this alone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you!!!
Quote Reply