Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Felt DA1 - Sram Red, Flo 60's & trainer wheels
Quote | Reply
2012 Felt DA1 TT/Triathlon Bike
Sram Red 10spd - 53/39 rings, 11/23 cassette
FLO 60 wheel set - setup for tubeless with tape, but currently running tubes
Continental Grand Prix 4000s II 25mm tires, maybe 150 miles on them.
Quarq Cinqo power meter with S-Works Cranks *
Profile Designs CX3 Aero Bars
Prologo Saddle
Training wheelset - Mavic Cosmic with some well worn Conti tires
Can include pedals if you want them - I think they're a basic Shimano SPD
UCI Legal

Have a bag of different stem lengths/parts to change the fit, as well as the battery compartment if you want to set it up for di2.
Also have a different seat post with a forward angle.
Frame's scratch free as far as I can see. Wheel's have some superficial circular blemishes....I think from being in bike bag.

I'm 6'5, and bike was probably a bit small for me. Likely fits someone 5'11 - 6'4 better. I'm the second owner have had it for 3 years and for me the bike's spent most of it's time on the dumb trainer with training rims/tires on it doing trainerroad workouts. Bought it from a friend who did a handful of full IMs. Never crashed, and only ridden in the rain once during IM Lake Placid. When it's not on the trainer, it's really fast. Did a 4:25 full IM at Boulder on this bike (1st amateur and 9th best overall bike split, including the pro field), and qualified for Kona/turning pro, but constant plantar fasciitis in my feet and a lack of love for swimming has kind of soured me to triathlons. Not in a rush to sell though, as it can still be a valuable bike to leave on the trainer full time, so please no lowball offers.

*The offset on the power meter is like -800 the last time I checked. I sent it back to Quarq for a recalibration but they only offered a discount on a new unit ($700 for new dzero with carbon cranks & bb), I declined and put the cranks back on. It still reads/transmits power info fine and consistently, but based purely off RPE I feel like it reads a little low, maybe 3-5%. I've had no way of crosschecking this by putting it on a smart trainer or using power pedals or something to compare wattage, so it could be in my head and the RPE generally feeling harder from riding inside and/or riding with an acute hip angle in the TT position, or maybe I'm weak. Either way I'd trust it to give a consistent reading for pacing, just might have to adjust that exact number based on how it compares to your other power meter units.

pics: https://imgur.com/a/ReRRtdr

Asking $2300. Shipped via Bikeflights.
Last edited by: Timon: Jul 22, 20 14:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt DA1 - Sram Red, Flo 60's & trainer wheels [Timon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop: $2300
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$2200 ?

I guess now's not the time to sell a sweet tri bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest selling flos

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt DA1 - Sram Red, Flo 60's & trainer wheels [jhight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really
Quote Reply