Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zone 3 wetsuits
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any views of Zone 3 wetsuits?
Good or bad?
Quote Reply
Re: Zone 3 wetsuits [IMF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IMF wrote:
Anyone have any views of Zone 3 wetsuits?
Good or bad?

Had the Aspire for test, sadly not tall enough for my very tall frame, but omg it felt amazing to wear (the Aspire), so stretchy. But get them on sale, they are often on end of season sales etc or getting 2019 version etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have the Aspire and love it. Had Orca S3 (i think that's correct model name) and the Blueseventy Helix and the Aspire def works and feels best for me.

Was lucky to get on an end of season sale for 40% off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a demo Z3 Vanquish for my first full sleeve wetsuit this year, previously I was using a (cheap) synergy sleeveless shorty. Materials definitely seem better, but now that the water is warm again I haven't been needing it. My favorite Tri-suit is a Zone 3 Lava, so I had experience with the brand from that, and have been very happy with it.

I picked up my significant other a women's Vision suit from the same sale (although lucky her, that one was NWT) - Ran small but overall build quality seems nice.

I could not see myself paying >$200 for a wetsuit ever so I am stuck hunting for deals and such, but I have a feeling this one will last me a few years assuming I can still fit into it.

Clubs/Affiliations: The Rippers / Charles River Wheelers / Cambridge Sports Union
Last edited by: adoucett: Jul 10, 20 7:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello all!

I recently began working for Zone3 as the US representative (only one in the US at the moment).

If you have any questions or would like to chat about our products, feel free to shoot me an email at carter.wehrer@zone3.com

I may just have a few discount codes I can hand out as well ;)
Last edited by: carterwehrer: Jul 10, 20 13:29
Quote Reply