Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Budget Garmin Forerunner 935
Quote | Reply
I have a Forerunner 935 that still works and functions like it should, but recently I did some welding and grinding with it on, and apparently my gloves were not long enough to cover it up. The plastic face has some some "scarring" as shown it the photos from being exposed to the flying sparks. This is most noticeable when the watch is off and the face is dark, but can still be seen when the watch is on as well, although less noticeable. When running or cycling it is not noticeable at all and does not impede the function in any way. I wear my watch all day every day and I am very particular, so I used this as an excuse to get a new 945.

Is anyone interested for $200? If not I'll take the best offer if it hasn't sold in a few days. Still a well functioning watch.

The watch is from a tri-bundle kit (yellow accents) and will come with a USB charging cable and be factory reset with the original box. Please understand that the the original box is a tri-bundle kit, but the the only item in the box will be the watch, no HRM's.
Last edited by: Dennywal: Jul 7, 20 5:51
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Budget Garmin Forerunner 935 [Dennywal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply