Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Symbols of hate [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
You conveniently left out that crucial aspect called context. Here is the full quote.

Carlson last week railed against the economics of immigration—bringing up the highly publicized migrant caravan—before slamming American leaders' immigration views.
"Our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this," he said on his show. "We have a moral obligation to admit the world's poor, they tell us, even if it makes our own country poorer, and dirtier, and more divided. Immigration is a form of atonement. Previous leaders of our country committed sins; we must pay for those sins by welcoming an endless chain of migrant caravans. That's the argument they make."

The point he was making was that the views of ‘American leaders’ (the Democratic ones, I suppose) was that the country should throw open our arms and welcome any and all immigrants regardless of their past history or what their motives are. Note that the topic was the numerous migrant caravans made up primarily of unskilled people, human traffickers, and crooks that were moving toward the southern border at the time with full intentions of taking advantage of Obama’s idiotic immigration policies. His point was that we have to have some sort of control over immigration. That’s not white supremacy.

White supremacy views people of color as crooks, human traffickers and unskilled worthless humans. That is the definition of white supremacy.

When you argue that immigrants make our country poorer, and dirtier, and more divided because immigrants are made up “primarily of unskilled people, human traffickers, and crooks,” you believe the white supremacy narrative. You’re going in circles.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
chaparral wrote:
j p o wrote:
No, we need to be clear on who he is.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...cles-talking-up-2024
With his ratings soaring, Fox News host Tucker Carlson is being talked about in Republican circles as a potential candidate for the 2024 presidential election.
Two reports were published Thursday posing the 51-year-old media giant as an early favorite to be a GOP front-runner after the era of President Trump.
The chatter began in earnest when Republican donors discussed an effort to recruit Carlson for a White House run in New York last month, according to Business Insider. Conservative media too are said to be taking the idea seriously.
“He’s a talented communicator with a massive platform. I think if he runs, he’d be formidable,” Luke Thompson, a Republican strategist who worked for Jeb Bush’s super PAC in 2016, told Politico. Sam Nunberg, a former top political aide to Trump, also views him as a potential candidate next cycle.

Exactly, I can't imagine people actually think we should ignore him. He is a white supremacist given a huge platform to spew his poison. That is bad and we should not accept that.

Also, it would make perfect sense for Republicans to nominate some white guy born into great wealth.

What has he said that tells you he is a white supremacist?

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." -- Maya Angelou

I’ll take that as, ‘I got nothin’...

You should take it as I am not wasting my time with you on this topic.

You are currently typing on a google machine. Try "Tucker Carlson racist quotes".

“I just have zero sympathy for them or their culture. A culture where people just don’t use toilet paper or forks,”

I mean, Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys -- that’s why it wasn't worth invading.

Or as was said above - racists really like him.

Tucker Carlson is literally our greatest ally. I don’t believe that he doesn’t hate the Jews - Andrew Anglin, founder of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer

Tucker Carlson is basically "Daily Stormer: The Show." Other than the language used, he is covering all of our talking points. - Andrew Anglin, founder of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer

God bless Mr. Carlson for focusing on these vital issues - David Duke

Tucker is RIGHT! White Supremacy is a ZioMedia Conspiracy Theory! The term is itself a lie. Millions of White activists are NOT 'supremacists' We seek NOT to oppress or destroy any race! Human Rights for all - EVEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE! Stop antiWhite racism! - David Duke

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Symbols of hate [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
chaparral wrote:
j p o wrote:

With his ratings soaring, Fox News host Tucker Carlson is being talked about in Republican circles as a potential candidate for the 2024 presidential election.
Two reports were published Thursday posing the 51-year-old media giant as an early favorite to be a GOP front-runner after the era of President Trump.
The chatter began in earnest when Republican donors discussed an effort to recruit Carlson for a White House run in New York last month, according to Business Insider. Conservative media too are said to be taking the idea seriously.
“He’s a talented communicator with a massive platform. I think if he runs, he’d be formidable,” Luke Thompson, a Republican strategist who worked for Jeb Bush’s super PAC in 2016, told Politico. Sam Nunberg, a former top political aide to Trump, also views him as a potential candidate next cycle.

Exactly, I can't imagine people actually think we should ignore him. He is a white supremacist given a huge platform to spew his poison. That is bad and we should not accept that.

Also, it would make perfect sense for Republicans to nominate some white guy born into great wealth.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." -- Maya Angelou

You are currently typing on a google machine. Try "Tucker Carlson racist quotes".

“I just have zero sympathy for them or their culture. A culture where people just don’t use toilet paper or forks,”

I mean, Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys -- that’s why it wasn't worth invading.

Tucker Carlson is literally our greatest ally. I don’t believe that he doesn’t hate the Jews - Andrew Anglin, founder of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer

Tucker Carlson is basically "Daily Stormer: The Show." Other than the language used, he is covering all of our talking points. - Andrew Anglin, founder of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer

Tucker is RIGHT! White Supremacy is a ZioMedia Conspiracy Theory! The term is itself a lie. Millions of White activists are NOT 'supremacists' We seek NOT to oppress or destroy any race! Human Rights for all - EVEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE! Stop antiWhite racism! - David Duke

“ You are currently typing on a google machine. Try "Tucker Carlson racist quotes".

Ah, yes, Google shopping. Type in any of your beliefs and get all of them certified by someone else. Now, Google ‘confirmation bias for an enlightening lesson.

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
chaparral wrote:
j p o wrote:

“ You are currently typing on a google machine. Try "Tucker Carlson racist quotes".

Ah, yes, Google shopping. Type in any of your beliefs and get all of them certified by someone else. Now, Google ‘confirmation bias for an enlightening lesson.

I feel badly for you.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
chaparral wrote:
j p o wrote:

I feel badly for you.

And I, for you.

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Symbols of hate [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
You conveniently left out that crucial aspect called context. Here is the full quote.

Carlson last week railed against the economics of immigration—bringing up the highly publicized migrant caravan—before slamming American leaders' immigration views.
"Our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this," he said on his show. "We have a moral obligation to admit the world's poor, they tell us, even if it makes our own country poorer, and dirtier, and more divided. Immigration is a form of atonement. Previous leaders of our country committed sins; we must pay for those sins by welcoming an endless chain of migrant caravans. That's the argument they make."

The point he was making was that the views of ‘American leaders’ (the Democratic ones, I suppose) was that the country should throw open our arms and welcome any and all immigrants regardless of their past history or what their motives are. Note that the topic was the numerous migrant caravans made up primarily of unskilled people, human traffickers, and crooks that were moving toward the southern border at the time with full intentions of taking advantage of Obama’s idiotic immigration policies. His point was that we have to have some sort of control over immigration. That’s not white supremacy.

White supremacy views people of color as crooks, human traffickers and unskilled worthless humans. That is the definition of white supremacy.

When you argue that immigrants make our country poorer, and dirtier, and more divided because immigrants are made up “primarily of unskilled people, human traffickers, and crooks,” you believe the white supremacy narrative. You’re going in circles.

Are you saying there were no unskilled people, no crooks, and no human traffickers in those caravans?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:

Are you saying there were no unskilled people, no crooks, and no human traffickers in those caravans?

You claimed there were primarily made up of unskilled people, crooks, and human traffickers. Can you provide the percentage of each?

Or do you have no evidence?
Quote Reply
Re: Symbols of hate [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
I think we can all agree that racists should be more explicit, like our friend Tucker.

Or does Tucker need to put on a white hood?

Sen Duckworth’s reply to Carlson’s nonsense.

https://www.nytimes.com/...-tucker-carlson.html

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Symbols of hate [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
chaparral wrote:
I think we can all agree that racists should be more explicit, like our friend Tucker.

Thanks for posting.

The good news is I think more former Trump/Fox supporters are finally seeing through all the utter BS.
Quote Reply
Re: Symbols of hate [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
slowguy wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Thanks for posting.

The good news is I think more former Trump/Fox supporters are finally seeing through all the utter BS.

Hey look, the head write for Tucker Carlson (and also a write for Tucker's website that has employed lots of white supremicsts and is also somehow a fact checker for facebook) has quit because people found out that he is also a racist.

Just shocking that all these racists work for Tucker, really shocking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
j p o wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
chaparral wrote:
j p o wrote:

I feel badly for you.

Now that his top writer, Blake Neff, has had to resign due to wildly racist and sexist posts on a forum I'm curious if you would like to revisit your views of him. Or is it just another coincidence that he associates so closely with racists and white supremacists?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a POS.

Quote Reply
Re: Symbols of hate [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
What a POS.

Tucker addressed it at the end of the show by basically saying, "Hey this random person was horrified when posts that this person wrote became public, but we are the the only show that does not judge people on the color of their skin and also the real bad people here are the people that pointed out my head writer was a racist."

I wish I was joking. But he way more critical of the people that pointed out his write was racist, sexist, and homophobic, than the person that was racist, sexist, and homophobic.

Also, Tucker will be vacation the rest of the week trout fishing. He assures us this was long planned. I guess he long planned to go into the office monday, then take the rest of the week off, like a people do all the time? Also, how long was it planned? Because this was the week of the DNC convention. Was he really planning on going trout fishing the week of the DNC convention? He was not going to cover it?

Just so odd that Fox hosts always have long planned vacations when controversies come up?
Quote Reply

Prev Next