Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Ghislane Maxwell Betting Thread [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I can't place bets with this huge bogey out there. We know that last week, Barr was trying to shake up the Southern District office, no apparent reason. Now this indictment comes of the southern district office. What's the connection?

Taken at face value, Barr found out this was in the pipeline and wanted to install a loyalist to ensure he could control the case (or maybe his intent was to outright stop it). Based on some stuff I have read on-line, Barr himself could be implicated in something, so this may go beyond him just protecting Republicans. I don't understand the full extent of the AG's power and his ability to control or remove a Federal Prosecutor for cause.

So I guess what I am saying is, who is really running the show here, what (if any) control does Barr have at this point? Who is the prosecutor and what is their agenda? I would be shocked if there are not at least some Democrats (Bill Clinton) who could be ensnared in this, but I would believe the Republicans have the most to hide (based primarily on what the Republican prosecutor Acosta previously did to squash the case). It would be great if this is an impartial prosecution, intent on finding justice and exposing and charging as many people as possible, but this could go in any political direction depending on who is driving and right now I ask, who is driving?

Depending on who is running this totally dictates what name(s) is the "get out of jail free card" and what name(s) is the "suicide card"?

Likewise, she has a choice to try to make a deal now, or draw this out (if it goes to trial, it will not be until after the 2020 election) and work with the next administration (which may or may not be the same one). You have to assume if this is worse for the Republicans she is not going to get any deal as their best strategy is to delay any substance coming out of this until after the election, which means proceed as if there will be a trial and hope they can win in November before this bombshell explodes.

At some level, you have to consider it lucky she is even alive. If you believe in the kind of powerful (and obviously lacking any kind of moral compass) people who may be involved. why didn't one of them just make sure something happened to her. All things being equal, it would have been a lot easier for her to have an accident, or disappear before she went into custody. I don't know how anyone could have thought their secrets died with Epstein, unless she really doesn't know anything. And again, putting out a hit sounds bad, but people who will rape children are bad people.
Last edited by: tri_yoda: Jul 3, 20 19:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Updated. The thread needs to discuss what we're betting.

I will offer 3 points per correct answer and a bonus 3 for getting the cause of death correct
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. No. She will make bail and go back to some mansion.

2. Yes.

3. No. That is, she won’t accuse anyone of raping an underage person. She might name people who flew on the plane or otherwise hung out with Epstein, but that’s not really naming names.

4. None.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Ooohh I like the Covid theory. Thread updated.

Wife called it the second we heard she was arrested (pretty big news here in Australia)
Two "suicides" would be too much to believe, but there is no chance in hell she will get a chance to name names

So to play the game,
1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. No

Edit: After reading the rest of the thread, Im pretty surprised that so many believe she wont be dead in the near* future
Im sure she has even more dirt than Epstein ever had on those men that flew on the private plane

near* - within a year
Last edited by: Andrew69: Jul 3, 20 20:06
Quote Reply
Re: The Ghislane Maxwell Betting Thread [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone watched the Epstein doco on Netflix? How's the description of his cock, small and egg shaped at the base and then it tapers off... WTF!?
Quote Reply
Re: The Ghislane Maxwell Betting Thread [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
GreenPlease wrote:
Updated. The thread needs to discuss what we're betting.

I will offer 3 points per correct answer and a bonus 3 for getting the cause of death correct

"suicide"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UPDATE! The FBI has confirmed that she committed suicide in her unmonitored cell, 4 or 5 days from now.
Quote Reply
Re: The Ghislane Maxwell Betting Thread [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: The Ghislane Maxwell Betting Thread [sslothrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sslothrop wrote:
Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself.

I like the irony of your comment + your signature
Quote Reply
Re: The Ghislane Maxwell Betting Thread [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
At some level, you have to consider it lucky she is even alive. If you believe in the kind of powerful (and obviously lacking any kind of moral compass) people who may be involved. why didn't one of them just make sure something happened to her. All things being equal, it would have been a lot easier for her to have an accident, or disappear before she went into custody. I don't know how anyone could have thought their secrets died with Epstein, unless she really doesn't know anything. And again, putting out a hit sounds bad, but people who will rape children are bad people.

This is a good point. Thread updated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
tri_yoda wrote:

This is a good point. Thread updated.
Early on this was a topic, but it was rumored/guessed/(conspiracy)theory’s that Epstein put in place “anything happens to her, this xxx gets released”. That’d be a fun twist.

I’ll say it again: she wasn’t Epstein. She came from money. The rich/elite don’t eat their own (Weinstein being the sacrificial lamb).
Quote Reply
Re: The Ghislane Maxwell Betting Thread [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who had COVID19?

https://brownvalleyobserver.com/2020/07/03/ghislaine-maxwell-has-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-new-hampshire-jail-doj-reports/

The veracity of this source is questionable at this time.

Quote:
An official report from the United States Department of Justice indicates that socialite and alleged Jeffrey Epstein co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell has tested positive for novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in New Hampshire while awaiting extradition to New York.
“Once she was in custody and began to relax, officials noticed that she was displaying symptoms related to coronavirus including watery eyes, cough, and mucus. She stood to be tested regardless of symptoms while in custody, but her symptoms and the profile of this particular case caused local officials to speed up the testing practice,” a release from the US Department of Justice stated.
Last edited by: GreenPlease: Jul 5, 20 11:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Who had COVID19?

https://brownvalleyobserver.com/2020/07/03/ghislaine-maxwell-has-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-new-hampshire-jail-doj-reports/

The veracity of this source is questionable at this time.

Quote:
An official report from the United States Department of Justice indicates that socialite and alleged Jeffrey Epstein co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell has tested positive for novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in New Hampshire while awaiting extradition to New York.
“Once she was in custody and began to relax, officials noticed that she was displaying symptoms related to coronavirus including watery eyes, cough, and mucus. She stood to be tested regardless of symptoms while in custody, but her symptoms and the profile of this particular case caused local officials to speed up the testing practice,” a release from the US Department of Justice stated.

Windy whistles as he strolls by
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
displaying symptoms related to coronavirus including watery eyes, cough, and mucus.

Seriously? I guess I should get tested. I might have had the ‘rona for 9 years now as I’ve had these symptoms since I set foot in Tennessee.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.snopes.com/...ne-maxwell-covid-19/

Snopes says “nope.” This originated with a satire site.
Quote Reply

Prev Next