Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

c'dale evo build
Quote | Reply
Hi all - I've decided to sell my propel and put some money into my 2015 cannondale supersix evo to make it lighter and race ready for next season. I've swapped the SLR aero wheels on to it and, as it stands, it's not that dissimilar to the propel in terms of weight but it does have the basic rival groupset on it.

Interested to see the best money to weigh recommendations if I go for either force or red parts (or a mix) and was curious if anyone here has upgraded in a similar way recently

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: c'dale evo build [chatlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's your cockpit situation? I recently threw some Chinese carbon bars on both my "road" bike and my wife's Supersix Evo. Sub $40 for the bars (though crazy long shipping times right now as expected). They're rock solid. No problems at all even in full out sprints on either the hoods or drops. Would likely drop some weight if you currently have aluminum bars on there. Even if weight doesn't really matter that much, an aero cockpit is a fairly significant bump as well. I bought these ones, though it seems since my last order they have changed the design so I can't speak to this exact bar anymore.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply