Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Mountain Bike, Size L
Quote | Reply
Looking for a mountain bike, probably size large. Hardtail or XC dual suspension. Would prefer pickup in westchester / Connecticut area but open to pay to ship as well.

Let me know if you have something you’d like to get rid of.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Mountain Bike, Size L [JMD1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're interested in a 26er I have two different ones I'd be willing to sell. They're both pretty niche-y, so I won't hold out hope that you're interested :-)

1) Moots Rigormootis from 2011. Has horizontal drop outs, and currently set up to run single speed (DT Swiss 240s hubs, Mavic rims, rear hub is single speed specific). You can get different sliding drop outs from Paragon to run 142mm thru axle wheels, and/or to run gears. Brakes are SLX disc. Stem and seatpost are Moots, handlebar is carbon monkey bars from Easton, Fox 32 front fork (boost). I haven't really ridden it off road a lot recently, had been commuting on it a few days a week. For sure a head turner.

2) Cannondale F2000 from 2000 (blue and yellow Volvo color scheme). Has Mavic Crossmax wheels, Shimano Deore disc brakes, XT 1x11 drivetrain, and suspension is their headshok. Pretty cool retro-ish bike (but disc specific) with modern upgrades.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Mountain Bike, Size L [JMD1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Niner Jet 9 RDO size large that might be looking for a new home. I am looking for $3500 for the bike with a brand new set of Stan’s crest wheels and I am in NH and could meet you to pick up the bike. PM me if that’s of any interest.
Chris

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply