Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

App that calculates heart rate data - time & percentages
Quote | Reply
So my end goal is to see what time and percentages I spend in the different heart rate zones for my training. I want to be able to sort HR data by individual activity, multiple activities, and length of time (day/week/month/year). My Garmin account has all of this data, but I haven't found a way to parse it to my desired outcome.
I was able to get the results I wanted by doing the simple math myself from my Garmin activity data. But I feel there HAS to be an application or formulated Excel document out there that can handle this task much quicker....right?

Thoughts or suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: App that calculates heart rate data - time & percentages [TCMiles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Training Peaks
Quote Reply
Re: App that calculates heart rate data - time & percentages [Upstaterun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just signed up. Shit, I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping on Training Peaks all this time. Better late than never I guess. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: App that calculates heart rate data - time & percentages [TCMiles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems you’ve found something that works for you. For future readers though, Final Surge will tell you the breakdown of how much of your past week, month, etc. was spent in each zone. I don’t think it has the sorting you described but it has the zone breakdown. It’s also free, whereas you need a TP paid account for the zone breakdown.
Quote Reply