Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ugly jersey gallery
Quote | Reply
I have two sets of jerseys - those 'good enough' to wear outside and those relegated to indoor training. That latter group includes jerseys old enough to have less than ideal fabrics, or are otherwise sub-optimal (small pockets, fit too large, etc.). But maybe the most important determinant is - uglyness! Do you ride in some jerseys that are ugly/embarrassing? Let's air out the laundry (so to speak) and see the hideous jerseys we are rocking as we are riding indoors more than ever.

I have more than one that I could nominate, but I pulled this one on yesterday (which got me thinking about starting this thread). I have others (how about the climber's jersey from the Tour Du Pont from 1994 (!) - 26 years old!).

But how about this one!? Note the printed HR chest strap. So...what embarrassing jersey are YOU still using?
Last edited by: giorgitd: Jun 3, 20 14:40
Quote Reply
Re: Ugly jersey gallery [giorgitd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wore a 19 year old jersey outside on a group ride today. It’s not ugly but it is a bit big on me. Pockets are a decent size though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
People wear jerseys indoors? #bibsandheadband

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Ugly jersey gallery [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gotta look smokin' hot to hit on that spin class "instructor" at Lifetime Fitness
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Used to have this dom.com era Yahoo! jersey:

.....never did manage to capture Batman

....Then there's always this:

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Ugly jersey gallery [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even with the honkin big fan, I need a jersey to absorb the indoor sweat..
Quote Reply