Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who’s the better spouse, you or your spouse?
Quote | Reply
My wife’s only fault is her taste in men.
Quote Reply
Re: Who’s the better spouse, you or your spouse? [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have T-Shirt that reads never laugh at your Wife's choices. You are one of them. I would like to think we are pretty good team. She is probably the better spouse as she is often times the more rational of the 2 of us.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One thing I love about our relationship is our willingness to challenge each other, change and grow. We have had some pretty major speed bumps along the relationship, a couple were brink of divorce type shit, arising from failings of both of us. I'm grateful we continue to put in the work to better each other.

Edited for atrocious spelling.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Last edited by: LCtriguy1: Jun 2, 20 14:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In many ways she's better, in a few ways, I think I'm better. I have a worse temper and blow things out of proportion. She's defensive and argumentative which is like an amplifying feedback loop for my own defect. So, even when I'm right etc., the argument/fight is way bigger/stupider than it needs to be. I apply 75% of the blame for that to myself. On the other hand, she can sometimes let me feel taken for granted and that is dangerous in a relationship. I strive very hard to make her feel appreciated every day. In this category, I say Advantage Marlonius.

I think we're both good spouses though, and all of this is only my opinion anyway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think anyone of us is better than the other as a whole. We certainly have different strengths and weaknesses, but I think we compliment each other very well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife is the better spouse. I am way to type A. I would not want to be married to myself.
Quote Reply