Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lemond Revolution in 2020? [salmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mentioned before in that thread but the remove. 1 cog and put that spaced FIRST than the rest of an 11 speed cogset has worked perfect for me and a few others. Your just don’t over shift with down or up which is easy to avoid on a trainer . Best way. Cheap Shimano cassette and Your done. Best non electric trainer still... except the thru axle thing you can’t overcome ...
Quote Reply
Re: Lemond Revolution in 2020? [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I’ll add in my two cents.
I bought the original 10 speed version, then for $99, bought the 11 speed adapter. It exists.
I used the trainer enough that I finally wore out fan belt. Since the company is obviously kaput, I had to source a belt out of the U.K. Bought two, just to be safe.
PM me if you need me belt info. I’ve since switched to a smart trainer, which is quieter, for sure.
But IMO, nothing rides like the Lemond.

Cheers,

Rick

Only those who risk going too far can find out how far they can go...
Last edited by: strtezbckoff: May 29, 20 17:01
Quote Reply
Re: Lemond Revolution in 2020? [strtezbckoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I got my first full ride in on the lemond today and it's kind of unreal how loud it is actually. Like, if I didn't have active noise cancelling headphones I'm not sure I could bear it. I think I may swap back to my wife's Kinetic which sits right next to mine and give her the lemond. As much as I love the feel, the noise definitely scales hard with watts and during intervals it's legit jet engine loud.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply

Prev Next