Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Madone and SC storage boxes
Quote | Reply
Hi all, looking for help please. I have a new Madone SL7 and wanted to add some storage for long distance tri. I was looking at the speed concept 2 box, wondering if I could fabricate a plate to allow it to connect to these screws on the rear of the seat post, but I’m not sure what the screws are for! Can anyone help please? There will be a few issues that I’ve planned to overcome like the speed concept post angle is 4degrees different, and the spacing on the mentioned bolts don’t align the box but nothing significant. I also think the box is narrow enough to sit low to the wheel as it will fit between the rear triangle.
Any advice on those bolts and suitability as I don’t want to knacker my frame!
Yes the light is temporary till I wait for my flare to be delivered!
Cheers all đź‘Ť
Quote Reply
Re: Madone and SC storage boxes [frogstercouk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry guys, the photo still hasn’t loaded into the question. The Bolts in question are at the rear of the seat stay, where calliper brakes would fix To the frame on a traditional bike. I think it has something to do with the iso decoupler rebound damper??
Cheers
J
Last edited by: frogstercouk: Jun 15, 20 3:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally got the picture up, anytime with any ideas?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just use a strong double sided tape. I used Gorilla brand but there are plenty of others. It holds 30lbs per inch, so plenty strong. I put up a post about it a few weeks ago (https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...=quarantine#p7245330)
Quote Reply