Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pools Are Re-Opening!!!: Finally We Can Start Ignoring Swimming Again
Quote | Reply
Siri, show me the Venn Diagram of people who vocally complain they can't swim during quarantine, people who blow off swimming when pools *are* open, and people who cheer on race morning when the announcer cancels the swim.

Bonus points for a "duathlon" circle.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Pools Are Re-Opening!!!: Finally We Can Start Ignoring Swimming Again [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doesn't a venn diagram have two overlapping circles?

You're just drawing 2 circles that don't overlap.

You're just making a piece of art

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: May 21, 20 10:51
Quote Reply
Re: Pools Are Re-Opening!!!: Finally We Can Start Ignoring Swimming Again [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am glad someone else thinks the same thing. People are acting like they are going to get zapped Men In Black style and forget totally how to swim. Most of those peeps I would guess probably swam once a week so they missed what, 8-10 swims?

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i train my swim 99% on a vasa and i used this as an excuse to be lazy and not swim for the last couple of months.

where do i fall into your venn diagram mr smarty pants??

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Pools Are Re-Opening!!!: Finally We Can Start Ignoring Swimming Again [Savage8778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Savage8778 wrote:
I am glad someone else thinks the same thing. People are acting like they are going to get zapped Men In Black style and forget totally how to swim. Most of those peeps I would guess probably swam once a week so they missed what, 8-10 swims?

I'd say at best! Unless you are counting the times they went to the pool but opted for the hot tub / sauna instead! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was hoping that Gov Cooper was going to open the gyms/pools yesterday. I’m really missing the pool and this is coming from a non swimmer. But...Cooper is doing a good job for heading up a red state.
Last edited by: mike s: May 21, 20 13:38
Quote Reply
Re: Pools Are Re-Opening!!!: Finally We Can Start Ignoring Swimming Again [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike s wrote:
I was hoping that Gov Cooper was going to open the gyms/pools yesterday. I’m really missing the pool and this is coming from a non swimmer. But...Cooper is doing a good job for heading up a red state.

Me too. I was very surprised how much I missed it. Non-swimmer as well. My new swimming became guitar for the last 9 weeks.

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Pools Are Re-Opening!!!: Finally We Can Start Ignoring Swimming Again [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
Doesn't a venn diagram have two overlapping circles?

You're just drawing 2 circles that don't overlap.

You're just making a piece of art

If you throw out duAthlon really just one Circle

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Just because the opportunity comes up so rarely these days...:)

ericMPro wrote:
Siri, show me the Venn Diagram of people who vocally complain they can't swim during quarantine, people who blow off swimming when pools *are* open, and people who cheer on race morning when the announcer cancels the swim.

Bonus points for a "duathlon" circle.
Last edited by: NAB777: May 21, 20 23:12
Quote Reply