Re: Place bets: Kim Jong Un [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he'll come back looking something like this:

Quote Reply
Re: Place bets: Kim Jong Un [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
softrun wrote:
I'll go with dead. NK will accuse US of killing him, threaten thermonuclear war, China intervenes, UN looses its mind, EU doesn't give a shit, pope prays for peace, China tells to everybody to fuck off and they do because they want cheap stuff. After that, who knows.

What do I know but I would think if he was dead there would be all kinds of movement of troops and other resources as the play for control took place. Seems like there would be some sort of signs that could be picked up on satellite, etc. that things were not normal.

I'm going with he's fine, recovering from having a stent placed.

It is not uncommon for dictatorial regimes to hide what is going on. Rumor has it that our late president Tito was dead for a week before they announced his death and for some Soviet politicians, when they were absent from the public, the official story was that he has a cold. You are right about troop movement etc, entirely possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to go with he's toast. The whole story about the failed surgery, nervous surgeon and brain inactivity all seem believable. With all the possibilities to explain his absence, that level of detail smacks of truth. Or it could be BS. Time will tell.
Quote Reply
Re: Place bets: Kim Jong Un [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
love this pic. The soldier in front didn't get the memo

Quote Reply
Re: Place bets: Kim Jong Un [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
softrun wrote:
I'll go with dead. NK will accuse US of killing him, threaten thermonuclear war, China intervenes, UN looses its mind, EU doesn't give a shit, pope prays for peace, China tells to everybody to fuck off and they do because they want cheap stuff. After that, who knows.

What do I know but I would think if he was dead there would be all kinds of movement of troops and other resources as the play for control took place. Seems like there would be some sort of signs that could be picked up on satellite, etc. that things were not normal.

I'm going with he's fine, recovering from having a stent placed.

And if he was mostly dead the people vying for control would try to make him completely dead. Hard to exert control and hand out favors when you are incapacitated.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Place bets: Kim Jong Un [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking the same. She's probably been 'disappeared'. The authentic crying of the others is betrayed by the lack of tears. Lil' Kim fancies himself as a Korean Elvis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
We know the news that Kim Jong Un is in a vegetative state after a botched heart surgery,

Kim Jong Unresponsive?
Quote Reply
Re: Place bets: Kim Jong Un [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:

Kim Jong Unresponsive?[/quote]
Kim Jong Unknown
Quote Reply

Prev Next