Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Please Help!!!! Received Incorrect Size From Bont Cycling
Quote | Reply
Greetings Everyone!

3 weeks ago I ordered a pair of Bont Cycling Riot+ tri cycling shoes from their website. For some reason when I transitioned from the website to online store the sizing changed and the incorrect size was ordered. I immediately tried to email bont customer service to try to fix or stop the order and never heard back. I continued to email them over the past few weeks with no luck.

Unfortunately the shoes showed up to my house and still no word from bont. I am wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem?

I am trying to follow their return policy but like I said have not heard back to start the process for an exchange. Respectfully request to know if anyone knows a rep from bont in US or a retailer or distributor that can help process an exchange? I need a 47 Wide in the Riot+ in Black/Charcoal...I received a 45 Wide. Thank you all for your time and help.
Quote Reply
Re: Please Help!!!! Received Incorrect Size From Bont Cycling [Loughnessmnstr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would refuse the package.
Quote Reply
Re: Please Help!!!! Received Incorrect Size From Bont Cycling [Loughnessmnstr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What I’ve done in the past is dispute the charges with my credit card co if I don’t get a response within a reasonable amount of time. That usually gets their attention
Quote Reply
Re: Please Help!!!! Received Incorrect Size From Bont Cycling [Acsp34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,
I've worked with Slowtwitch in the past with another company, and Dan was super supportive of me coming back as a vendor again.
We are the NA importer and distributor for Bont Cycling footwear.

If you ever have any questions or issues with your shoes or orders, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,
MT
Last edited by: MC2 Bont: Apr 21, 20 13:49
Quote Reply