Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMV3 full results
Quote | Reply
Does Ironman update the FULL age group results anywhere. Only thing I found was Top 10 overall results and Top 5 age group?
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: IMV3 full results [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should receive an email once the challenge is over (Monday or Tuesday). The full results will be posted on the VR2 page.
Quote Reply
Re: IMV3 full results [Charles_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahh...... ok- thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry but why would you trust these results at all? From what I've seen it's worse than zwift segments. Virtual racing has a long way to go before we should look at results as meaningful.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: IMV3 full results [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m now seeing this .......
Bummer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never knew so many age groupers in their 30s-60s had World Tour cycling potential... I'm sorry, but there are not many age groupers out there who can average 50km/h for 20km, let alone 60 km/h (unless maybe they picked a mountain and rode down for their segment)... When I do these Ironman VR "races" I am treating them as a good fitness test, and to push me to push myself... I won't worry about the results, because when I look at the top of the standings, something smells a bit off...
Quote Reply
Re: IMV3 full results [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The top results are comical... not sure why anyone would want to cheat, but I guess that’s the world we live in.
Quote Reply
Re: IMV3 full results [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You’re forgetting the 52 year old that ran a 13:50 5K

Re: IMV3 full results [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was looking at the 4:11 1500m, with a 21:XX bike split and a 14:36 5km, I forget the AG, but how does this person not have a world title yet (and by world title, I mean elite duathlon world title)... The women's results are less suspicious, since I recognized a few names near the top, and they are top AG/mid-pack elites in duathlon, and their splits look legit... But for the guys, there's so much horseshit...

I was going to say the USAT virtual Du results stink a lot less, the times are pretty reasonable (I'm sure there's cheating in there too, but it's less flagrant than IMVR), but I just checked the standings and the fastest 5k run split is by a women who posted a 12:41 5km...
Quote Reply