Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems.
Quote | Reply
This is no more serious than the flu and is just being overhyped because Pelosi is playing politics. At the end of January Trump issued an order to stop flights from China. Pelosi said he was making things up and even hosted a party for hundreds of people to celebrate the Chinese New Year. When cases started showing up, Pelosi started talking about how Trump waited too long to do something.

A friend of mine is driving for Uber/Lyft in the panhandle of Florida and he said that some of his rides are hospital workers and they said that they have no Coronavirus victims. So Sphere's experiences in DC/MD are probably being exaggerated since my friend's riders aren't seeing anything in his area of Florida.

This is all being hyped up to make Trump look bad. Pelosi, the Dems and the media are working to make sure Trump loses the election.

I think I remembered all that. That's what a friend of mine said today. He also said that he went to Sams to stock up for the Florida shut-down and there wasn't very much product available. I guess the fact that this is an overblown hoax caused him to wait until the last minute to think about buying supplies.

He is a good friend, but obviously is allowing his political views to color his judgement. As my wife (a nurse) said: when the doctors and nurses are scared - you should pay attention.

Thanks again to our front line members and/or significant others who are out there working to provide care to these victims. Be safe and bless you.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to be clear, the governments of Italy, Spain, and all the others are doing this to make trump look bad?
Last edited by: chaparral: Apr 1, 20 20:47
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Just to be clear, the governments of Italy, Spain, and all the others are doing this to make trump look bad? Is that what you are suggesting?

Obviously. They all hate Trump because he is so successful and makes them look bad.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Just to be clear, the governments of Italy, Spain, and all the others are doing this to make trump look bad?

You'd be a fool to misunderestimate the reach of the Deep State.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is pretty clever of Shifty Schiff to get Ram Nath Kovind to shut down India just to make Trump look bad.

I don't think there are any Democrats in India. They just shut down 1.3 B people. That is pretty sobering.

I was never scared until I saw Dr. Amy Acton on stage with DeWine at one of his first televised briefings. She was visibly disturbed when talking about what was to come. She knew what the projections were and what her confidence in those were. And it scared her. That scared me.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Kovind" is pretty close to "covid". You think that's a coincidence? Say it a few times quickly and then decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Just to be clear, the governments of Italy, Spain, and all the others are doing this to make trump look bad? Is that what you are suggesting?

Obviously. They all hate Trump because he is so successful and makes them look bad.

Well it all goes back to the Chinese who did this to make Trump look bad because he’s killing them in the trade war. At least that’s what I saw Trumpsters posting on FB last week.

Europe must just be collateral damage, and of course because they are godless communists they don’t care what it does to their own people and economy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think everyone understands that the film of the army trucks carrying coffins was staged. Its the same as that footage of Armstrong and the moon. I can tell you that they are not building a 4k bed hospital in an exhibition centre in London and that's a fact
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I hope everyone had a nice April 1st. No fooling it snowed here today.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Well it all goes back to the Chinese who did this to make Trump look bad because he’s killing them in the trade war. At least that’s what I saw Trumpsters posting on FB last week.

Europe must just be collateral damage, and of course because they are godless communists they don’t care what it does to their own people and economy.

How is it that the loons who genuinely subscribe to this line of thinking never wonder why their God isn't predicting them from the virus?

Oh, yes, I forgot. "Thoughts and prayers". They really do work after all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
     He may be right about Pelosi, if nothing else. A lot of people were still acting pretty normal in February. This SF Chronicle piece has photos from the month and has Biden and Bernie there at events mid-month, and Pelosi there on the Feb 24th as she took a walking tour in an effort to calm fears around the coronavirus. So, like many conspiracies, some elements of truth.

https://projects.sfchronicle.com/...ebruary-best-photos/
Last edited by: dave_w: Apr 2, 20 3:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In FL, right? Do your friends play golf with my dad? He's had to personally institute a ban on political talk while golfing. He said before he did he had to wake up and read Breitbart so he would know what the topics of discussion would be for that day.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
He may be right about Pelosi, if nothing else. A lot of people were still acting pretty normal in February. This SF Chronicle piece has photos from the month and has Biden and Bernie there at events mid-month, and Pelosi there on the Feb 24th as she took a walking tour in an effort to calm fears around the coronavirus. So, like many conspiracies, some elements of truth.

https://projects.sfchronicle.com/...ebruary-best-photos/

The conspiracy = Pelosi knows this isn't dangerous but is over hyping it to take down Trump. Your element of truth is a picture of her with people. Okay.

So a numb-nut pastor is holding service. My theory is he knows how serious the virus is, he is just trying to kill his flock. I just need to get a picture of him all by himself to prove an element of truth?

Right?

Every person with an inkling of politics in their bone - that includes you, me, Trump and Pelosi, will frame this politically. That isn't a "conspiracy" theory, that is a simple fact. What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree that she's "also" playing politics. I told him that politicians will play politics at every level, but that doesn't mean that the event it is centered around isn't happening. He has his mind made up, so I changed the subject.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
chaparral wrote:

How is it that the loons who genuinely subscribe to this line of thinking never wonder why their God isn't predicting them from the virus?

God is not in the "predicting" business bro.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [GoFasters] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GoFasters wrote:
Greg66 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
chaparral wrote:

God is not in the "predicting" business bro.

Prophets and prophecy?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You win April Fool's

The only better one I saw yesterday (that got me for a minute) was that our governor ordered all the liquor stores closed on April 2. The funniest part is that today, Facebook tagged that content as "false information"
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
chaparral wrote:

My sister-in-law's cousin posted on FB, "Approximately over 100,000 (US-3,231) have recovered from the Coronavirus. Let's give God some praise." I guess those who have died just got a big FU.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
Greg66 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
chaparral wrote:

My sister-in-law's cousin posted on FB, "Approximately over 100,000 (US-3,231) have recovered from the Coronavirus. Let's give God some praise." I guess those who have died just got a big FU.

Aliens are waiting for the chance to take over.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
You win April Fool's

The only better one I saw yesterday (that got me for a minute) was that our governor ordered all the liquor stores closed on April 2. The funniest part is that today, Facebook tagged that content as "false information"

Our governor, PA, did close the liquor stores 2 weeks ago. They just opened the online stores this week and the site has now been down for 2 days.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: This is overhyped as the result of politics by Pelosi and the Dems. [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

TheRef65 wrote:
tri_yoda wrote:
You win April Fool's

Our governor, PA, did close the liquor stores 2 weeks ago. They just opened the online stores this week and the site has now been down for 2 days.

Well, that is about the scariest thing I have heard. It also doesn't seem very wise, having enough booze is way to keep people entertained at home and make the distancing easier.
I've got a huge personal stash (beer, wine and liquor), but I still topped off my supplies recently just in case.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
chaparral wrote:

I always ask my religious friends why they ask for "prayers" when "God is in control". Do they not REALLY have faith in their God? I mean...this is about "faith" right? So, have faith and you should be all good. SMH
Quote Reply