Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quick Questions re Cervelo One
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I am currently riding a QR Kilo with 650c wheels. I think that I was talked into the bike without knowing too much about what I was buying (first tri-bike and all), and have never really been comfortable on it (I am just on 183cm tall). Not sure if it is the frame size, or the 650c wheels, a combination or what, but despite numerous adjustments to seat height, stem, bar height etc (you name it!!) I just cannot get comfortable.

So I am looking at upgrading to the Cervelo One (700c wheels), but have a question. I would like to take the seat, group-set, pedals, base bar and C2 aero-bars from the QR (and sell the frame and fork) and put them on the Cervelo, but need to know if this is technically possible. My reason for this is that I think that, having done the math every way possible, I can minimize my costs this way.

Can someone advise as to whether this is possible and any related advice on the purchase? This forum (and plenty more research – once bitten, twice shy!!) has sold me on the One as the best option within my budget, but I would be very sure to get measured etc before plonking down the $$$.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Reply
Re: Quick Questions re Cervelo One [Oz Tri-Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why don't you just get measured first, and then get a list of bikes to choose from? Or have you already done this? I'm wondering why you are set on the One, if you are just going to by the frame, and a fork?

---------------------------------------------------------

"What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind and body can achieve; and those who stay will be champions."
Quote Reply